Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 77



The next day~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo bedroom~Skye was looking at herself in the mirror when Lorenzo came behind her and pull her in and kiss her neck. “Good Morning”Lorenzo said “It is now, Lorenzo I have an idea let’s spend the day together just us”Skye said she turn around and touch his face. “Who will take care of Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “We have a nurse for her, We need a day of just us”Skye said “Maybe, Let’s go check on Genevieve’ Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay on the bed as Bianca was sitting by her. “Mother, I’m sorry I haven’t been here, I been helping Daddy at the empire, You know when I first came to town I know some of you're family members thought I came to town for you're money but it never was and never will be I just want to get to know you as my mother and where I came from”Bianca said as Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Bianca”Skye said “It’s nice to see you”Lorenzo said “Thanks, I took the day off so I could spent the day with mother, I brought some nail polish I want to do her nails”Bianca said “I think that’s a nice idea, You and you're mother can spend the day together and we can take a break”Skye said “Yes, You both sure”Bianca said “I don’t know”Lorenzo said “Grandfather I will call you if anything happened I promise”Bianca said “Bianca , Do you want you're mother to wake up”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I will help you with anything”Bianca said “Good, We may have to fight Lila Rae and Constanza on pulling the plug”Lorenzo said “I will do whatever you need me to do”Bianca said “Thank you, I have a plan”Lorenzo said “We will tell you about it later, Let’s go have some breakfast”Skye said “Alright, Genevieve have a great day with you're daughter,Bianca it wasn’t that easy for you're mother to give you up it was in the letter Genevieve that she left me”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Bianca said Skye and Lorenzo left. “I bought some red nail polish I remember you tell me you hate pink”Bianca said she start to do her mother’s nails as Constanza came in. “Constanza”Bianca said “Bianca, How is Genevieve”Constanza said “Good, I’m doing Mother’s nails, Why are you here”Bianca ask “To check on Genevieve”Constanza said “Really you love my mother you want to pull the plug”Bianca said “I ‘m doing what Genevieve ask me to do, She would hate this isn’t who you're mother is, She a strong and fighter”Constanza said “Yes I know”Bianca said “I’m glad you're here,Genevieve left a letter for you too”Constanza said she pull it out and give it to her and left.

Dear My Darling Daughter.,
I’m writing this letter to you I haven’t met you yet, But I want to tell you that I do love you that’s why I give you up it was for love, For you to have a better life with two parents and maybe siblings too, You're so smart I’m sure of, You're father and I have a high IQ , We went to college when we were 12 years old , Alexander and I dating as children and then again as adult we our each other first love, We were going to get marry but things have chance and I know I can’t raise you so I want you to have the best life as possible maybe one day we will meet I bet you're so smart too and beautiful you can do anything don’t let anyone stop you from you're dreams. You're father pick out a name for you Victoriana , You're father doesn’t know I give you up, He really want to raise you he would of been a great Daddy to you, Just remember you were made with love” , Love Genevieve.

“Oh Mother, I will help Grandfather with bring you back”Bianca said she took her mothers hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment