Saturday, December 19, 2015

“Forever mine part 1 ch 16~ “What if”


At Kelly~ Alistair came in to get some coffee and he remember the day he meet Caprice here when he meet Caprice he know he had to have her and marry her. Alistair hate this dark side of him now. “Alistair how are you”Courtney ask “I’m fine mother”Alistair said “How are my granddaughters’ Courtney ask “There fine”Alistair said 


At Monica new place~ Ned came in. “Ned come see my new place”Monica said “Monica you and Alan need to stop this divorce you both love each other”Ned said “I hurt Alan”Monica said “Yes but you can work it out”Ned said “I don’t think so it’s over but thanks for trying”Monica said “Always Ned said

At Caprice/Alistair~ Bedroom~ Caprice was laying in bed eat strawberry and cream and reading a magazine when Alistair came in. He was getting undress. “Caprice”Alistair said he came into their bed and pull Caprice close to him. “I’m sorry Darling I hate scare you I hope there are no more lies and Anything else you have of Morgan but you must understand that I love you it’s not fair to me that you keep things from your past you would not like if I had something from my past with Josslyn would you”Alistair ask “No”Caprice said “So you’re having strawberry and cream your favorite dessert”Alistair said “Yes”Caprice said Alistair took a strawberry and dip it into the cream and feed it to Caprice. “Do you forgive me”Alistair ask “Yes”Caprice lied “Good you got some cream on your finger”Alistair said he lick it off. “I don’t want to make love”Caprice said “Fine Darling tomorrow is your birthday party we sure get some rest”Alistair said Caprice fell asleep in his arms. “To easy”Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment