Thursday, December 17, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 31~”Mothers and Daughters”




At the Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Rae were talking and having tea as Skye came in. “Skye”Rae said “Mother you're back”Skye said “Yes, I’m so sorry about Genevieve, How is she”Rae ask “I don’t know, Lorenzo took Genevieve”Skye said “What do you mean away”Alan ask “Patrick told me she was discharged so I went to the house to see my daughter and she gone , The house is empty”Skye said “Where would Lorenzo take Genevieve”Alan ask “I don’t know, Yes I need a break from take care of my daughter but to take her from me”Skye said “How can Lorenzo do that, I thought Lila Rae is in changer of her care”Rae said “Not anymore, Lorenzo is, I sure of know he would do this”Skye said “Skye, I know you're upset, I’m too but one thing we all know is that Lorenzo will not hurt Genevieve’’ Alan said “No , Lorenzo will not, I guess I finally get my break from Genevieve”Skye said “Skye”Rae said “I’m not going to drink”Skye said “Good”Rae said they share a hug.

At Josslyn~Josslyn was at home looking at picture of her and Carly when their was a knock on the door it was Jane.”Grandmother”Josslyn said “I want to check on you”Jane said as she came in. “Oh Grandmother, This is my fault that my mother is died”Josslyn said “No it’s not you're fault, You didn’t do this to you're mother, Carly loved you so much”Jane said as Bobbie came in. “Yes ,You're mother love you”Bobbie said “I sure of never stop mother from take the twins”Josslyn said “No you did the right thing, Carly would never blame you”Bobbie said “No she would not, I disagree with Carly but she was a good mother and loved you”Jane said “Thank you”Josslyn said “You're welcome”Jane said “You're not alone in this”Bobbie said “No”Jane said “Tomorrow is going to be hard”Josslyn said “Yes it is but somehow we will do this”Bobbie said “Yeah”Josslyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment