Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 7~

 At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was pour some water as Lorenzo came back in from take Genevieve upstairs. “Lorenzo , Do you want Carly”Skye ask “No I don’t want Carly, I’m over her it’s you I love and want”Lorenzo said he touch her hair. “What about you, Do you love Jax I know you were at his house last night”Lorenzo ask “How do you know that”Skye ask “How do you think”Lorenzo ask “The guards”Skye ask “Yes, I know you kiss Jax last night, Did you slept with him”Lorenzo ask “It would service you right if I did but no”Skye said “Skye, I want us to make this work”Lorenzo said “I want that too, I want you, You're the man I love but it seen all we do is fight ever since Genevieve got sick”Skye said “Yes we have, I know you blame me for that even though Julian was doing this to get even with Genevieve for put him in jail”Lorenzo said “He was you're enemy first”Skye said “Yes but his gone now”Lorenzo said “You're right I do blame you! You sure of take care of him a long time ago! It’s you're fault our daughter is a vegetable! Skye yelled and cried and Lorenzo wipe her tears. “I know that’s why I been take care of Genevieve ever since I want her to get better and wake up! Lorenzo yelled “I want that too! I do love Genevieve too”Skye said “I know you do, I’m sorry for question it”Lorenzo said Skye touch his jacket. “I forgive you, Why don't we spend the day with our daughter, The twins will be at Jax till tomorrow”Skye said “Yes, They're a new bookstore that’s opening let’s take Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Alright, I will go get her”Skye said “Skye, We will be okay, We can’t let Jax and Carly come between us”Lorenzo said “No we can’t”Skye said Skye went upstairs.

At Jax house~ Jax was put the twins in the stroller when Carly came in. “Carly , How did it go with Lorenzo”Jax ask “Good so far, Then I had a fight with Skye”Carly said “Carly”Jax said “Don’t worry I didn’t touch Skye, We just share some words”Carly said “Oh, Well I’m take the twins to the park”Jax said “Do you need help”Carly ask “Sure”Jax said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came down with Genevieve who was wear a poncho. “Skye, Genevieve looks great”Lorenzo said “Thank you, She still has to look her best”Skye said “Yes, Well let’s go”Lorenzo said as Bianca came in. “Bianca”Skye said “Grandmother, Grandfather, Mother where are you going”Bianca ask “We our take you're mother to a new bookstore that just open do you want to join us”Lorenzo ask “Sure”Bianca said “Bianca, Are you okay”Skye ask “I’m just been thinking about things”Bianca said “Oh, How is the pregnancy”Skye ask “Good so far”Bianca said “Do you need anything”Lorenzo ask “Just my mother advice”Bianca said “I know it’s been hard pregnant and not having you're mother but we our here for you”Skye said “Thanks”Bianca said “Yes, You sure stay at you're mother house”Lorenzo said “Daddy brought me a house”Bianca said “Of course he did”Lorenzo said “Well let’s go”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment