Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 94~”Forever love”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was in the living room with Genevieve and pull out the dress they brought and Skye pull the yellow dress close to Genevieve. “You're going to look great in this dress”Skye said she look at Genevieve. “Oh Genevieve, I do hate seeing you like this, I want my old daughter back”Skye said “Mother, It’s not about you, I don’t want to be like this let me go! Genevieve invoice said .

Genevieve put her hands on the table and knock everything off the table and cut her hand. “Genevieve! What are you doing! You can’t just go knock things off! Just because you're like this I will not treat you like a child! Even though you are like a baby! Skye yelled as Bianca and Lorenzo came in. “What is going on, Skye why are you talking to our daughter like that! Why is her hand bleeding! Lorenzo yelled “Genevieve knock things off the table, I was just telling her she can’t do that”Skye said “Genevieve, Why did you do that”Lorenzo ask as the nurse came in. “I will fix her hand”The nurse said she took Genevieve to get clean up. “Bianca”Skye said “Grandmother, I know this is hard on all of us”Bianca said “Yes is its, I just lost my temper that’s all and I’m sorry”Skye said “Just try not to, Anyway I have to go out , Bianca will you stay with you're grandmother”Lorenzo ask “Yes ’Bianca said “Lorenzo , What is going on”Skye ask “I’m going to take care of this family’ Lorenzo said “Did you find the person who did this to my mother”Bianca ask “Yes, I know who it is and what they give you're mother “Lorenzo ask “What was it’ Bianca ask “Arsenic”Lorenzo said “I can’t believe I’m saying this but I do hope you take care of this person”Bianca said “I will, We take care of our own in this family, Bianca I never was going to let that bullet kill you “Lorenzo said “I have got past that ’Bianca said “Good”Lorenzo said as The nurse came back in with Genevieve.. “Genevieve is all clean up, If you want to make sure this doesn’t happen I can put gloves on her hands”The nurse said “No”Lorenzo said and keen toward Genevieve, “Princess I’m going to make it right”Lorenzo said and kiss her on the cheek. “Lorenzo”Skye said as she went by Lorenzo.

“Lorenzo you come back to me”Skye said “I will, Always”Lorenzo said “Well you be home tonight”Skye ask “Yes’ Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said he kiss Skye and left. “Bianca I’m sorry that you heard me say that to you're mother”Skye said as Rae came in. “Bianca, Genevieve”Rae said “Great-Grandmother, I’m going to take Mother outside”Bianca said “Sure”Skye said Bianca left with Genevieve. “Skye, What is going on, Things look tension between you and Bianca”Rae ask “I yelled at Genevieve and Bianca heard me”Skye said “What happened”Rae ask “Out of the blue Genevieve she knock things off the table and then I yell at her”Skye said “Skye you need to understand that Genevieve can’t communication and it’s hard on her and frustrated”Rae said “Yeah I guess so, I just want my daughter back”Skye said “I know”Rae said and hug Skye. “Why are you here”Skye ask “I want to check on you”Rae said “Oh, I’m glad you did”Skye said “Me too”Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment