Thursday, December 10, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 29~


~At the Quartermaine~Skye was looking out the window holding the divorce paper when Alexis came in. “Skye”Alexis said Skye turn around. “What do you want”Skye ask “Jax called me that you may need a lawyer”Alexis said “Yes, I guess I do, Lorenzo and I divorce”Skye said “I can’t say I’m sorry”Alexis said “I know you hate my husband, Anyway here are the papers”Skye said She handle them to Alexis and Alexis look at them. “Have you look at them”Alexis ask “Not all, Why”Skye ask “Lorenzo sign it”Alexis said “Wow, I guess we can’t make it work”Skye said “Skye, I have to ask did you cheat”Alexis ask “No, I want the divorce I can’t take care of Genevieve anymore”Skye said “I’m sorry, I’m sure it was a lot of work”Alexis said “It is and I know now my daughter isn’t going to get well”Skye said “No, I hate that, I did care for Genevieve ,We work great together”Alexis said “Genevieve look up to you”Skye said “Thanks, Do you want anything from Lorenzo”Alexis ask “No, I will sign them”Skye said Skye sign them. “Thank you, I will take care of them, Skye I hope you stop playing games with Jax , I’m sick of seeing him get hurt”Alexis said “I care for Jax ,I’m not ready to date anyone”Skye said Alexis left.

At Josslyn house~Josslyn was looking at a picture of her and mother when Jax came in. “Josslyn, How are you doing”Jax ask “It’s my fault that mother is gone, I sure of not stop her”Josslyn said “No, You did the right thing, Stop blame yourself”Jax said “I just want my mother”Josslyn said “I know”Jax said they share a hug.

At The Quartermaine~Skye was looking at wanted ads when Lila Rae came in. “Mother”Lila Rae said “How are you doing”Skye ask “Alright, You”Lila Rae ask “Good, I need to find a job”Skye said “Mother you can have the magazine or fashion line I can’t run both”Lila Rae said “No thanks, I need something different something that challenge me”Skye said as Jax came in. “I know what you can do”Jax said “What is that”Skye ask “Come work for me”Jax said “Jax”Skye said “What, You did a great job when you ran my company, I could use you”Jax said “We have to keep it professional “Skye said “I agree, So what do you say, We did work on business together once before”Jax said “I remember and then we fell in love”Skye said “Yes”Jax said “Alright, I do what something new”Skye said “Good, I’m going to get the twins, I had to check on Josslyn”Jax said “How is Josslyn”Lila Rae ask “A mess”Jax said “I’m sorry about Carly ’Lila Rae said “Thanks, I’m going to get the twins”Jax said “I will be right up”Skye said Jax left. “Mother be careful”Lila Rae said “What are you talking about”Skye ask “Jax still love you and you love Daddy”Lila Rae said “You're father and I are divorced maybe it’s time I get my life back”Skye said she went upstairs.

upstairs~ Jax went into the twins room and pick up John, “Oh John and Laurel I still haven’t give up on making us a family”Jax said as Skye came in. “Skye, I know it’s a mess but their the best of both of us”Jax said “Yes they are,I love them as much as I love all my children’’ Skye said “I know”Jax said “Jax, I’m not ready for love but I want my life back”Skye said “I want to help you”Jax said Ja kiss Skye on the cheek. “Laurel and John be good for you're Daddy”Skye said Jax left with the twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment