Thursday, December 10, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 21



~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came in with the twins as Lorenzo was in the living room having coffee. “Skye, You're back”Lorenzo said “Yes, I’m”Skye said “Where did you go”Lorenzo ask “I’m sure you know”Skye said “Yes to the mansion and Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Yes, I talk to our daughter I’m going to be part of Lila Rae life”Skye said “That’s fine but she is to stay away from Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, We need to talk about Genevieve”Skye said

In Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay on the bed as the nurse was take care of her and she start to have a seizure. “Genevieve”The nurse yelled

Downstairs~ “Did you heard that”Lorenzo ask “Yes, It’s the nurse”Skye said Skye pick up the twins and Lorenzo went upstairs into Genevieve room. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve is having a seizure”The nurse said “No”Lorenzo said he went by Genevieve. “Don’t move or touch her, I will call 911” The nurse said “I will time it”Skye said “No baby please, I love you Genevieve we want you to get better”Lorenzo said “Yes we do”Skye said as the nurse came in. “The ambulance is on it’s way”the nurse said “Thank you”Skye said “How long has it been”The nurse said “Five minutes, This isn’t good it is”Skye ask “No it’s not”The nurse said

At Josslyn~ Jax came in with Josslyn, “Do you want me to make you some tea”Jax ask “No, That’s not I want”Josslyn said “Josslyn, Don’t blame yourself”Jax said “It’s hard not to”Josslyn said “I know”Jax said

At General Hospital ~Skye and Lorenzo came by Genevieve who was brought in by the ambulance as Alan came by, “What is going on”Alan ask “Genevieve had a seizure”Skye said as Patrick came by. “Do you know how many”Patrick ask “We think it was more then one, It last at least five mins”Lorenzo said “No this isn’t good, Let’s go”Patrick said he took Genevieve to a room. “This is a set back isn’t it”Skye ask “It looks like I”m sorry”Alan said he left. “It doesn’t look like Genevieve will get better, Lorenzo it’s time we really think about Genevieve and her future she not going to wake up”Skye said “No! I’m not going to pull the plug on Genevieve or put her in a home”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I can’t do this anymore, I have twins who need my care”Skye said “You're pick the twins over our daughter”Lorenzo said “Yes, I do want to see Genevieve but I can’t do this anymore, I want a divorce”Skye said as Skylar and Lila Rae and Luis and Bianca came by. “What is going on”Skylar ask “Genevieve had a seizure, and you're mother doesn’t want to take care of her anymore so she leaving us”Lorenzo said “Mother”Luis said “I love Genevieve but I have the twins to take care of and Genevieve isn’t going to get better she not coming back”Skye said “No! Mother is going to come back to me”Bianca yelled as Patrick came by.

“How is my daughter”Lorenzo ask “I’m sorry but the seizure damage Genevieve brain all the hard work is gone, This is a manager set back”Patrick said “Will our daughter get better”Skye ask “My daughter”Lorenzo yelled “I’m sorry but this isn’t good Genevieve will not get better”Patrick said “See Lorenzo it’s time to let her go”Skye said “No! I will not have it, and I will make sure you stay away from Genevieve and anyone else who wants to pull the plug”Lorenzo said “I’m on you're side on this Grandfather, I want my mother”Bianca said “I want my sister back”Skylar said “Luis”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know what to do anymore”Luis said “I want to see Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Sure”Patrick said Skye walk with Lorenzo and he grab her arm. “You're not going anyway neither Genevieve start today! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy! Skylar yelled “It’s okay”Skye said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was in the bed just lay there when Lorenzo came by her. “Genevieve it’s just going to be us now you're mother is leaving us but we don’t need her, Skye give up on you a long time ago, But I will not, You will come back to us”Lorenzo said he touch her hair.

In the hallway~Skye was crying as Alan came by. “Daddy, I’m a horrible mother because I can’t do this anymore and take care of my daughter”Skye said “No you're not”Alan said “I want my life back and I have the twins who need me, I love Genevieve but this isn’t a life”Skye said “No it’s not”Alan said “Lorenzo hates me”Skye said “Oh Skye”Alan said Alan hug Skye.

No comments:

Post a Comment