Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 17~



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Skye, It’s going to be done tonight”Lorenzo said as he touch Skye hair. “Just don’t get caught”Skye said “I will not”Lorenzo said “You really sure make up with Lila Rae,I know you miss her”Skye said “Yes I do but I can’t let it go”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, We won”Skye said “Yeah for now”Lorenzo said as Bianca came in push Genevieve. “How did it go”Bianca ask “Great, Why don't we look at picture”Skye ask “Sure, Come on Mother, I want to see what you look like grown up”Bianca said Bianca sit down and Skye pull out the album book of Genevieve. “Genevieve remember this, In this picture you're wearing those new jeans you wanting we brought them after you came back home from running away”Skye said “Mother, Run away”Bianca ask “Yes, You're mother was mad at me for trying to stop her and Alexander from dating”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “Why did you do that”Bianca ask “You're mother was a child then and going too far with Alexander”Lorenzo said “Yes this was a good day then we went shopping and I brought you some makeup”Skye said she turn the page and look at another one. It was Genevieve on a horse. “Remember you're horse Brownie, You loved that horse and cried when she died”Skye said “She beautiful”Bianca said “Yes she was,”Skye said Skye turn the page and show another picture of Alexander and Genevieve at prom. “Remember this one, You and Alexander at prom”Skye said as Alexander came in. “I do, That was a great day”Alexander said “Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “To see my daughter and Genevieve ’Alexander said “We were just looking at picture with Mother”Bianca said “Good”Alexander said as Ken came in. “Ken, What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve, Needs to work with me today”Ken said “My daughter is tired come back another day”Lorenzo said “No, Lorenzo , Genevieve need to work she can rest later”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said Ken went by Genevieve. “Genevieve , Do you want to work”Ken ask Genevieve made a noise.
“Lorenzo , It’s not that late, Now Genevieve can work”Skye said she walk by Genevieve who grab her arm and pull it. “Genevieve let me go”Skye said Genevieve would not let go of her mother arms. “Genevieve, Princess please let go of you're mother’s arms”Lorenzo said Genevieve would not let go so Skye took her hand and pull Genevieve off her and Skye fell on the floor. “Genevieve! Lorenzo yelled and help Skye up. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Why would she do that”Skye ask “I don’t know”Lorenzo said “I guess Genevieve doesn’t want to work”Alexander said

Skye walk by Genevieve. “Genevieve, You will not do that to me! Do you understand ! You will work with you're therapy today! Skye yelled “Enough Skye, Don’t yell at Genevieve like that”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “No”Lorenzo said “Well now you're Daddy's little girl and Lila Rae is out”Skye said as she look at Genevieve. “I’m put Genevieve down for a nap”Lorenzo said he took Genevieve to her room. “Grandmother I’m sorry”Bianca said “It’s okay”Skye said

At Genevieve room~ Lorenzo put Genevieve in bed. “Genevieve, Please don’t do that to you're mother, She love you too, I know Skye can be pushing but she just wants to you to get better we all do”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve goodnight.

In the twins room~Skye was check on the twins as Lorenzo came in. “Skye , I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “Don’t, I want Genevieve to get better and she needs to work with Ken to do that”Skye said “I know but I’m not going to force her”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “I have to take care of things”Lorenzo said “Sure, Be safe”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the cheek and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment