Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 15


~At Carly’s~Carly was home packing her bags when their was a knock on the door. “Carly, Open up it’s Ric, We have a warrant for you're arrest we know you're planning on kidnapped The Jack twins”Ric said as he was outside as Jax, Michael and Bobbie and Josslyn came by. “Jax, Josslyn told me what Carly is planning I’m sorry ’Bobbie said “Me too, If I had anything to do with this”Jax said “Mother, Please open up”Michael said “Yes Mother we love you and want to help you”Josslyn said Carly open the door. “Put you're hands up”Ric said “Please don’t treat my mother like a crime”Josslyn said “Sorry Josslyn but I have to”Ric said “It’s okay baby”Carly said she put her hands up and Ric handclife her. “Carly Jacks you are arrested for the temp kidnapped of the twins Jacks, You have the right to remain silent ”Ric said “Jax, I’m sorry”Carly said “It’s okay, We will get you some help”Jax said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was downstairs put on her coat when Lorenzo came in. “Skye, What are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Making sure Carly goes to jail”Skye said “Skye, Let me handle this”Lorenzo said “You can but I want to see Carly, Then she is all yours ’Skye said as Bianca came in push Genevieve in her wheelchair. “Bianca, We our going out for a min to make sure Carly is arrested can you stay here”Lorenzo ask “Sure”Bianca said “The nanny is watching the twins”Skye said “Don’t worry just do what you have to do”Bianca said “Thank you, Genevieve tonight we will look at pictures”Skye said she went to kiss Genevieve who was looking at her. “Stop treat me like a baby mother! Genevieve yelled .
“Let’s go”Lorenzo said they left.

At Lila Rae~ Lila Rae was working at home on the fashion line when Raelyn came in. “Mother, Have you heard from Grandmother”Raelyn ask “No why, What is going on”Lila Rae ask “Grandmother Carly planning on kidnapped the twins”Raelyn said “Oh my god,I need to check on mother”Lila Rae said “Yes”Raelyn said “Who found out Carly planning”Lila Rae ask “Josslyn”Raelyn said “Wow”Lila Rae said “I know, This isn’t going to be good”Raelyn said “No it’s not, Hopefully Daddy will not do anything”Lila Rae said “Yeah”Raelyn said

At The docks~ Josslyn was sitting down crying when Luis came by. “Josslyn, What is it”Luis ask “My mother is having a breakdown she want to kidnapped John and Laurel”Josslyn said “Oh my god, I’m so sorry”Luis said “Thank you, I’m scare”Josslyn said Luis hug Josslyn. “It’s going to be okay, Somehow”Luis said “Thanks, I sure go to the police station”Josslyn said “I will go with you”Luis said “Thanks , I can use you're support”Josslyn said “Always”Luis said

No comments:

Post a Comment