Saturday, December 19, 2015

“”Forever mine part 1 ch 17” ~ “What if”



The next day~ At Caprice/Alistair~ Alistair was on the phone when Caprice came down she was putting her earrings on when there was a knock on the door Caprice open it was a man with flowers. “Mrs.Cassadine”The man said “Yes, That’s me”Caprice said she sign for it. “Wait you look familiar”Alistair said “Alistair will you just tip him”Caprice said Alistair tip the delivery man. “Thank you sir”The man said and left. “Their beautiful thank you”Caprice said “Your welcome more surprise this morning before tonight”Alistair said “I’m going to put the flowers in a vase”Caprice said she left as there was another knock on the door it was the Jewelry man. “Thanks for coming I hope you have the best necklace for my wife”Alistair said “Yes”The man said Caprice came in with the vase full of flowers. “Princess come and pick out a necklace”Alistair said “I don’t want any”Caprice said “Fine I will pick you out one with Matching earrings and bracelets”Alistair said he pull out a necklace and put it on Caprice neck. “This is the one”Alistair said “Good choice sir here is the earrings and bracelets to match”The man said “Thank you”Alistair said the man left. “How dare you embarrass me like that! Alistair yelled “This can’t replace the necklace you broke last night”Caprice said “Get over it you will never get it back”! Alistair yelled “I will never get over it”Caprice yelled “I need to get ready”Alistair said he went upstairs and to their room.
At Tea~ Tea was in bed with Sam when there was a knock on the door. Tea put on her robe and look to see who was at the door. “It’s Blair maybe we sure tell everyone that we our together”Sam said “Yes I guess so”Tea said she open the door. “Blair what is it”Tea ask as Blair came in. “I’m sorry”Blair said she saw Sam.
At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice was on the laptop trying to get Skype to work when Alistair came in. “Alistair I want to Skype with the boys”Caprice said “Alistair Jr text me this morning they will be study all day”Alistair said “Why didn’t they text me”Caprice said “I don’t know let’s have some breakfast”Alistair said There was some strawberry and cream on the table. “Alistair pick up the cream. “We could have so much fun with this”Alistair said he dip Caprice finger in the cream and lick it off. “Dear it’s in the morning and we our dress beside you need to go to work”Caprice said “It’s your birthday let’s play”Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment