Saturday, December 19, 2015

“Forever mine part 1 ch 19- “What if”


At Skye/Jax~Skye was taking care of Jasper Jr. “Oh Jasper I love you so much are you feeling better”Skye ask her son as Caprice came in. “Caprice Happy Birthday, Tonight sound fun”Skye said “Thanks mother, Do you know what my husband has plan”Caprice ask “Yes but you will love it”Skye said “I have a favorite to ask you”Caprice said she open her purse and pull out a necklace.”This was from Morgan, Alistair found out and broke it can you take it to a jewelry place and fix it”Caprice ask “What if Alistair finds out” Why can’t you let the past go”Skye said “You never like Morgan and I together I beat he would treat me better then Alistair Just because I lied about the necklace I can’t talk to my own sons! “That the man you thought was perfect for me”Caprice said “At least he can’t get you killed please Caprice let this go if you wear that necklace after it gets fix what will you do when Alistair find out”Skye ask “Fine never mind! Caprice yelled “We need to talk about the magazine we need to find a model”Skye said “Yes, What about me”Caprice ask “You want to be a model”Skye ask “Yes why not”Caprice said “I like it, Caprice I know you're upset with Alistair but it will get better you both love each other”Skye said “Yeah”Caprice said and left.

At Alistair office~ He was on the phone. “Yes it’s going to be a great night for my wife”Alistair said he hang up as Stefan came in. “Son we have the deal you wanted”Stefan said “Great we stole another deal from Chandler it’s great to have it all”Alistair said “Yes”Stefan said “I don’t know what I would do if I lose all this power”Alistair said

At Skye/Jax~ Blair and Tea came in. “Why are you here Blair”Skye ask “I need to talk to you about your adoption mother Althea” I think she may of know my mother”Blair said “How would Althea know your mother Addie”Skye ask “They were both in the same mental hospital at one time”Blair said “I guess we have that in commnet why are you asking”Skye ask “I’m trying to find out who my father is and I think Althea knows my mother was raped in a mental hospital I hate asking you for help but I want to find him”Blair said “I get that wanted to know who you are but are you sure about this”Skye ask “Yes I can handle it”Blair said “Skye open a drawer. “This is a list of all the hospital Althea was in Sam may know more he was my mother lawyer”Skye said “Really”Tea ask “Yes that how we meet”Skye said “I can’t believe I’m saying this but thank you”Blair said “Your welcome, Tea are you coming to Caprice Birthday Party”Skye ask “Yes I’m , You sure know that Sam and I are together”Tea said “I’m glad Sam sure be with someone who can make him happy” We just share a one night and had a son”Skye said “Thanks”Tea said They left. Skye pick up her son. “Jasper Jr I love you so much, I hope your father is having a good day at work”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment