Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 80~




At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Alexander was in the room and took Genevieve hand. “Goddess come back to me, I love and I know you love me still too when I came into you're mother’s fundraise I know you love me and I know I mess up we both did but we can fix it when you wake up, Maybe have another child”Alexander said

Downstairs~Bianca was about to go upstairs when Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Bianca, How is you're mother”Lorenzo ask “The same, I just had something to eat”Bianca said “Oh, I’m going to check on you're mother”Lorenzo said “Why don’t you both go finish having the day to yourself”Bianca ask “No that’s okay”Lorenzo said “Grandfather”Bianca said “Bianca, What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Don’t be upset but Daddy want to see Mother, And He love my mother and I know she love him so I let Daddy visit Mother”Bianca said “Is he still upstairs”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Bianca said “Lorenzo , Don’t just let Alexander be with Genevieve for a while”Skye said “Alexander has hurt our daughter”Lorenzo said “You hurt her too”Alexander said as he came downstairs. “Alexander, You are not to see Genevieve again”Lorenzo said “You can’t stop me, I know where all the hiding place are in the house the secret tunnels”Alexander said “You have secret tunnels”Bianca ask “Yes it’s for safety and I will stop you if I have to”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “I want the same thing we all do for Genevieve to wake up and I will help in anyway I can”Alexander said “I don’t need you're help”Lorenzo said “I think you do, If you need to move Genevieve I have house everywhere that no one knows about, The state know where all you're house are because of the time you were in jail”Alexander said “He does have a point”Skye said “You're willing to break the law for Genevieve’ Lorenzo ask “Yes”Alexander said “You better not make me regret this but I will tell you my plan if we lose in court”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment