Thursday, December 17, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 37~”Where is Genevieve”



On A Jet~Skye and Luke were on their way to Switzerland. “Skye, Are you okay”Luke ask “Not really, The last time I saw Lorenzo he was so mad at me, We never fought like this in our marriage till Genevieve got sick”Skye said “I’m sorry, Do you still love him”Luke ask “I will always love Lorenzo, I’m sorry”Skye said “Don’t be, Lorenzo is the man for you”Luke said “Yes he is, He never judge me or try to chance me and we both have some of the same childhood”Skye said “I’m glad you found you're soulmate”Luke said “So what happened between you and Tracy”Skye ask “It’s a long story”Luke said

At a Clinic~ Genevieve was lay on a hospital bed with IVs and Lorenzo was by her. “Soon this will work and you will wake up”Lorenzo said as the doctor came in. “How is Genevieve”The doctor ask “Nothing yet”Lorenzo said “It will take time for the medical to work it’s very new”The doctor said “Yes it just better work , When Adam Chandler told me about you I just know I had to try you”Lorenzo said “It will work, But when Genevieve wake up we just have to keep her here and she will have to do therapy”The doctor said “Will Genevieve be the same”Lorenzo ask “I’m not sure”The doctor said

At Port Charles~Skylar/Carman~Bianca shower~ Alexis, Emily,Liz,Monica,Rae,Lila Rae, Skylar and Bianca were their. “Thank you for doing this Aunt Skylar and thank you everyone for coming and support me”Bianca said “You're family and that’s what we do”Rae said “Rae is right”Monica said “Yes, Do you have names pick out”Emily ask “Not yet, I don’t even know what the sex is”Bianca said “It’s okay, When you hold you're child you will know what name you want the baby to have”Skylar said “Yes you will”Lila Rae said

At a Clinic in Switzerland~ Skye and Luke came in. “Can I help you”The nurse ask Skye. “Yes, I’m looking for my daughter Genevieve Alcazar, She in a coma and her father Lorenzo is with her”Skye said “We don’t have any patient by that name”The nurse said “What! Skye said “Anyone in a coma”Lorenzo ask “No, All are patience are recovery from a car accident”The nurse said “Do you mind if we look around”Skye ask “Alright, Just don’t upset the patient”the nurse said Skye and Luke look around to find Genevieve and then end up with a dead end.

“So Genevieve isn’t here , Where is she”Skye ask “We have to keep looking, I’m sure their more clinic around”Luke said “Yes”, I will not give up this time”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment