Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 2

~ On the docks~ Bianca and Emily were their with shopping bags. “Emily thank you for this, I didn’t know a baby need all this”Bianca said “You're welcome, You're not alone in this”Emily said “Sometime it does feel like I’m, My Mother is in a coma and my adoption mother doesn’t want anything to do with me”Bianca said “I’m sorry, I know if Genevieve could she would be here for you”Emily said “I know, I just wish she would wake up”Bianca said “I know”Emily said “Do you think Mother would wake up”Bianca ask “I want Genevieve to wake up she my niece and I love her but no she will not”Emily said “No”Bianca said “I’m sorry and I know you feel like you're alone but you're not”Emily said “No you're not alone”Alexander said as he came by. “Daddy”Bianca said “I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you today for you're doctor appointment”Alexander said “It’s okay, William was their”Bianca said “Good, He sure be their for you”Alexander said “He is, Emily and I went shopping”Bianca said “Thank you Mother”Alexander said “You're welcome, I was just telling Bianca she not alone”Emily said “No you're not, Cassadine take care of each other, Why don’t we all go to dinner”Alexander ask “I’m meeting Nikolas I sure go”Emily said “Thanks again”Bianca said “You're welcome, This baby is going to have a good life”Emily said “Yes she or he is”Alexander said Emily left. “Let’s go to the hotel”Alexander said “Sure”Bianca said they left.

At Skylar/Carman~Skylar was trying to chance one of the babies while another one of the babies was crying. “Hold on”Skylar said as Carman came in. “What is going on”Carman ask “Steven needs to be chance and Lucky is crying”Skylar said “I will take care of Lucky, What happened to the nanny”Carman ask “I fire her, I caught her yelling at our babies”Skylar said “No, Well we will find a nanny , Till then we can do this together, I can take time off work”Carman said “No we need the money”Skylar said “Skylar we have enough money”Carman said “I guess”Skylar said

At Jax~Jax was making sure everything was set for the twins it was his first night with them when their was a knock at the door it was Skye with the twins. “Skye, Come in”Jax said “I just feed both twins so they sure be fine and I have pump too”Skye said “Thanks”Jax said “They sure be okay if you need me”Skye said “Skye, I can take care of the twins’ Jax said “I know, We never talk about the kiss and the fact that I choice Lorenzo”Skye said “Skye, We will be okay , I can let you go and we can just raise the twins together”Jax said “Thank you:Skye said “You're welcome, I do wish things could be different but I respect you're choice” Jax sad “Thanks, You know Lorenzo has been so good with the twins while their at my house”Skye said “Good”Jax said “Well I sure go, Bye John and Laurel my sweet babies have a great day with you're father, Jax if you need me call me”Skye said “I will”Jax said Skye left. “Well it’s just us”Jax said

At The Ice cream parlor~ Lorenzo was their with Genevieve feeding her ice cream. “I don’t care if you're not suppose to have it’s not going to hurt you”Lorenzo said as Carly came by. “Lorenzo, Genevieve”Carly said “Carly, Don’t tell anyone what you saw here”Lorenzo said “All I saw was a father take care of his daughter”Carly said “Thanks, Genevieve isn’t suppose to have ice cream but she love it and I don’t think it will hurt her”Lorenzo said “No it will not, How is Genevieve doing”Carly ask “Good, She smile at me today and walk with me”Lorenzo said “Genevieve walk”Carly ask “Yes, I hold Genevieve as she walk on my feet like I did when she was younger”Lorenzo said “Oh that’s good”Carly said “Thanks, I do believe Genevieve is coming back at least I hope so it’s time”Lorenzo said “Yeah it is,How is it going with the twins”Carly ask “It’s been hard take care of Genevieve and the twins and it’s not easy that I’m not the twins father”Lorenzo said “I’m sure it’s not”Carly said and kiss Lorenzo. Lorenzo pull back. “Carly, I love my wife”Lorenzo said “Yes, I’m sorry”Carly said “It’s okay, I sure take Genevieve home”Lorenzo said “Yeah”Carly said “Come on Princess”Lorenzo said he push Genevieve and they left. “I’m going to get you back”Carly said

No comments:

Post a Comment