Thursday, December 10, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 25

 At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was having coffee when Skye came in. “Skye, What are you doing here, I hope it’s not to beg me to take you back”Lorenzo said “No, I want to get my things”Skye said “Fine, I’m going to the hospital away to check on my daughter”Lorenzo said “She my daughter to”Skye said “Skye , This isn’t easy for me to take care of Genevieve but I will not give up on my daughter”Lorenzo said “I want Genevieve to get better to but she not and Lila Rae is going to take you to court again’’Skye said “No she not”Lorenzo said “What make you so sure”Skye ask as Lila Rae came in. “Daddy! How dare you! “Lila Rae yelled “What is going on”Skye ask “Daddy is now Genevieve medical guardian”Lila Rae said “Wow, How did you do that overnight”Skye ask “ Easy, I always get what I want! Lila Rae I did what I had to do”Lorenzo said “You're not doing what Genevieve would what ,You're not thinking about her and I will fight it”Lila Rae said “You will not win”Lorenzo said “Daddy please think of Genevieve”Lila Rae said “I’m the only one who is”Lorenzo said as the nurse came in. “Jamie, What was Genevieve doing before the seizure”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve was act fine, I was change her “Jamie said “Thank you , I will be at the hospital, Skye I hope you're not here when I get back”Lorenzo said and left.

“Oh Mother, I hate this”Lila Rae said “I hate this too, It’s not easy what I’m doing I love you're sister”Skye said “ I know mother”Lila Rae said “Good”Skye said they share a hug.

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay in bed looking at the ceiling when a man came by and touch her hand. “Oh Genevieve I miss you, I love you, I wish I could fix this for you”Victor said as Lorenzo came in. “What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “I just came to see Genevieve , I do miss her if I could bring her back I would, Genevieve meant something to me we spend ten years together”Victor said “I know, Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, If you need anything”Victor said and left. Lorenzo went by Genevieve. “Genevieve, It’s just us now, You're mother left us but don’t worry I will get you better”Lorenzo said as Patrick came by. “Dr Drake, Can Genevieve go home”Lorenzo ask “Tomorrow,, Now that Genevieve had a setback she can’t have any foods”Dr Drake said “Thanks , Anything else”Lorenzo ask “Yes I’m putting Genevieve on seizure pills”Patrick said “Thank you for take care of my baby”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Patrick said

No comments:

Post a Comment