Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 14~



At the police station~ Jax came in with the twins. “Ric, I need you're help”Jax said “With what”Ric ask “Carly is planning on kidnapped my twins, Josslyn found this plane receipt at Carly’s for her and two small children”Jax said “Is that all”Ric ask “I know it’ not much just please go look at Carly house”Jax said as Alexis came by. “What is going on”Alexis ask “I believe that Carly wants to kidnapped my twins”Jax said “Do you have any proof”Alexis ask “Just a plane receipt”Ric said “We need more to go on, I’m sorry”Alexis said “Alexis, Please I can’t lose my children”Jax said as Josslyn came in. “Josslyn, What are you doing here”Jax ask “I found this at mother house it’s a new fake ID for mother and two fake birth certificate”Josslyn said “Did you touch it”Alexis ask “No I wear gloves when I put it in this bag”Josslyn said and give it to Alexis. “Well that’s enough evidence let’s arret Carly. Does Skye know”Alexis ask “Not yet”Jax said “This isn’t going to be good”Alexis said “No it’s not”Jax said “I’m glad we stop this before Carly took the twins”Alexis said “Me too”Jax said Alexis and Ric left. “Daddy, Do you think Mother is going crazy”Josslyn ask “I don’t know but I’m glad you stop it”Jax said “Me too”Josslyn said “I need to go tell Skye what is going on”Jax said “I hope Lorenzo doesn’t go after mother”Josslyn said “Me too”Jax said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Bianca and Genevieve were home. “Genevieve, I’m so glad you are coming back”Skye said “Me too, We sure look at picture “Bianca said “Yes we will”Skye said as Jax and the twins came in. “Skye, I need to talk to you”Jax said “Sure, How are the twins”Skye ask “Good thank god”Jax said “What is it”Skye ask “Carly was planning on kidnapped the twins”Jax said “What! Skye yelled “How do you know”Lorenzo ask “Josslyn found prove,, Ric is arrest her now”Jax said “That’s why she try to come after me to get close to you and the twins”Lorenzo said “Yes”Jax said “How dare she! Carly better go to jail for a long time”Skye yelled and took the twins in her arms. “Thank god my babies are okay”Skye said “Yes, I’m glad Josslyn found out before it was too late”Jax said “Me too”Skye said “We will make sure the twins are safe”Lorenzo said “Yes, I’m going to put the twins down”Skye said Skye went upstairs.

“Lorenzo, Please don’t go after Carly she has just lose her mind that’s all”Jax said “I can’t promise anything”Lorenzo said ‘I’m going to check on Carly”Jax said and left.

The twins room~Skye put the twins in bed. “I’m so glad you're both safe, Carly isn’t going to get away with this”Skye said as Lorenzo came in and pull Skye in his arms. “No , Skye I promise to keep the twins safe just like I keep ours safe”Lorenzo said “Thank you, Lorenzo”Skye said and turn around. “Lorenzo, Do what you have to do to make sure my twins are safe”Skye said “I will, I have something to tell you, I know run Julian territories , I’m more power and no one can touch me”Lorenzo said “Good, I do what you to take care of Carly but I don’t want you to go to jail I need you”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment