Thursday, December 17, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 38~




At Switzerland~Skye and Luke were at a clinic. “Can I help you”The nurse ask “Yes, We our looking for this woman”Skye said she show the nurse a picture of Genevieve who was in a coma. “I haven’t seen her”The nurse said “Do you have any patience here in a coma”Skye ask “No”The nurse said “Any other clinic here who treat patients in a coma”Luke ask “No, I’m sorry, Who is she”The nurse ask “My daughter, My husband took her without telling me”Skye said “I’m sorry, I do hope you find her”The nurse said and left. “Now what”Luke ask “What about England” Skye ask “Let’s try that”Luke said they left.

At a Clinic~Genevieve room~Lorenzo was holding her hand. “It has to work , You have to come back to us, We need you”Lorenzo said

At Port Charles~General Hospital~ Dr Kelly’s office~Bianca and William were their having a check up . “How is the baby”Bianca ask “Good so far, You are doing a great job take care of the baby”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Bianca said “Do you want to know the sex”Dr Kelly ask “No, Just tell us if it’s twins or just one”Bianca ask “Just one”Dr Kelly said “Good”William said “Yes”Bianca said

At The Quartermaine jet~ Skye and Luke were on the jet. “Luke , Thank you for this”Skye said “You're welcome, You help me when my son was in a coma”Luke said “I remember and Lucky wake up”Skye said “Yes and he was fine, So will Genevieve”Luke said “Genevieve been in a coma for a long time and that seizure did damage to her”Skye said “Where is that Skye that believe in things”Luke ask “I don’t know”Skye said “You're scared”Luke said “Yes, I’m, If Genevieve wake up will she ever been the same strong smart lawyer that I loved even though I fought with a lot, I loved that Genevieve”Skye said Luke hug Skye. “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome”Luke said “I’m so glad you're with me”Skye said “Me too”Luke said

At Port Charles~Jax was taking care of the twins when Josslyn came in. “Daddy, How is it going”Josslyn ask “Good so far”Jax said “Yeah, When is Skye coming back”Josslyn ask “I don’t know she wants to fine Genevieve”Jax said “That maybe a waste of time looking for Genevieve and Lorenzo”Josslyn said “Yeah, Do you know where Lorenzo took Genevieve”Jax ask “No Luis will not tell me”Josslyn said “Oh”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment