Saturday, December 19, 2015

“Forever Mine part 1 ch 21- “What if”


At the Haunted starr~ “Morgan”Caprice said she came by him and touch him. “Morgan, s it you”Caprice ask “Yes I was never dead”Morgan said “My son”Carly said “I’m sorry Mother, Josslyn, Caprice for let you believe I was dead”Morgan said “I want you out of here! Alistair yelled “No it’s time for Caprice to know the truth about you”Morgan said “Morgan what happened”Caprice ask “I wait for you that night at the warehouse when someone came behind me and knock me out the next thing I know I wake up in an island” Morgan said “Wait it was you on the island with me”Page ask “You know”Carly ask “I could never ID the person who I saw”Page said “Yes I was Helena Cassadine prison for years she torture me “Morgan said ‘I’m sorry, Who save you”Caprice ask “One of the guard save me” Caprice there more”Morgan said “What”Caprice ask “Alistair know all along I was alive one time I saw him on the island he came into my room and told me you would never be mine again” Morgan said “Alistair you know”Caprice ask “I can keep you safe more than Morgan can”Alistair said “Really! Our sons were kidnapped by your crazy grandmother and I was raped by your Grandfather! You bastard You trick me into marry you! “You never respect me! Caprice yelled “That not true”Alistair said “Oh really ! when you came to my art Galley you say Caprice was so easy to control to get what you want”Morgan said “You bastard! Caprice yelled she slap him. “I didn’t talk to you at the galley it was someone else”Alistair said “It was me”! The man said as he came in and by Caprice.
“Ice Princess it’s good to see you again I’m sorry about my grandson”Stavros said he touch her. “Stavors , You saved Morgan”Caprice ask “Yes for you”Stavors said “How did you get out of jail”Alistair ask “Oh Alistair you sure know a Cassadine a true one has it’s way of getting what he wants”Stavors said “Stay away from my wife”Alistair said
“Morgan I’m so glad you're home, I miss you so much baby”Carly said “I miss you to”Morgan said “It’s good to see you”Josslyn said “you to”Morgan said “Some party”Tea said “Really”Blair said “I can’t believe Caprice was with Morgan”Lorenzo said “Why”Blair ask “I thought Caprice was mine anyway Morgan father was my enemy”Lorenzo said
“Caprice if you're thinking of leaving me you will never see our sons again I will move them to another state and our daughters to you know I can”Alistair said “You just love to hurt me! Will it’s time someone else hurts you! Caprice yelled “Caprice don’t”Laura said “My Laura are you jealous that now I love Caprice”Stavors said “No you don’t know what love is”Laura said “Caprice go head”Stavors said “You can’t hurt me”Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment