Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander epilogue ch 3~”A Sax baby”



At General Hospital~Skye was in a room holding the twins when Jax came in. “Jax, I’m sorry that you could not be in the room”Skye said “It’s okay, I’m just glad that you and the twins are all right”Jax said “Thanks to Lorenzo”Skye said “Yeah”Jax said “Would you like to hold them”Skye ask ‘Yes, I would”Jax said “We need a name for our daughter”Skye said as she give Jax their daughter. “How about Laurel”Skye ask “Laurel , I like it, How about Laurel Jane”Jax ask “Yes I like it”Skye said “Thanks, We can do this”Jax said “Yes we can”Skye said as Jane and Josslyn came in.”Come meet our daughter Laurel Jane and Son John Jasper”Skye said “What a great name”Jane said “Yes, They both are cute”Josslyn said “Thank you, I want you Josslyn to be a part of their life”Skye said “I will”Josslyn said “Yes, This babies need their sister”Jax said “So Lorenzo help deliver the twins”Jane ask “Yes, Just like he did Lila Rae and Luis, But this time nothing happened Skye said

In the hallway~ Lorenzo was on the couch as Carly came by. “Lorenzo, Are you okay”Carly ask “Yes I’m fine”Lorenzo said “Why are you here,, Is it Genevieve”Carly ask “No, Skye just had her twins”Lorenzo said “Wow”Carly said “Yeah, I had to help deliver them”Lorenzo said “I’m sure that’s not easy helping deliver another man child”Carly said “No it’s not”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Do you love Skye”Carly ask “Yes I love my wife, It’s just hard”Lorenzo said “I’m sure it is, Jax has feelings for Skye”Carly said “Don’t worry, I will not let him take my wife from me”Lorenzo said as Lila Rae and Luis and Skylar came in. “Daddy, Is Mother okay”Skylar ask “Yes , She with the twins”Lorenzo said “You're father help deliver them”Carly said “Really”Lila Rae ask “Yes just like I did help deliver you and Luis”Lorenzo said “Where is Genevieve”Luis ask “At home with Bianca”Lorenzo said “Oh”Luis said “Let’s go see mother, Come on Daddy”Lila Rae said she took her father hand.

At Skye room~Skye was holding the twins as Jax and Jane and Josslyn were in the room as Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Luis and Skylar came in. “Come meet John and Laurel”Skye said “Cute names”Skylar said “Yes”Lila Rae said “Mother I’m glad you're well”Luis said “Me too, The twins need their big brother”Skye said “I know”Luis said as Dr Kelly came in. “It’s time for Skye and the twins to rest”Dr Kelly said “Sure, I will be back in the morning”Jax said “Okay”Skye said everyone left except Lorenzo. “Thank you Skye, I know Laurel is a female name of mine”Lorenzo said “It’s my way of thanking you and I want you to be a part of their life”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the lips. “Get some rest”Lorenzo said and left.

In the hallway~Jax came face to face with Lorenzo. “Lorenzo, Thank you for making sure my twins and Skye were okay”Jax said “I would never hurt another child , Jax I want to try to do this for Skye be nice to you but I will not let you take her from me”Lorenzo said “That’s up to Skye”Jax said “Skye doesn’t want you, She happy with me”Lorenzo said “We'll see”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment