Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 12~



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo and Skye came down to a romance dinner candles and flowers on the table. “Oh Skye, This is so romance”Lorenzo said “Thank you, We need this”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said Lorenzo help Skye sit down. “Skye, If you want to be apart of Lila Rae life then I will support you”Lorenzo said “Thank you, I just wish you would let it go, We did win”Skye said “Yes we did”Lorenzo said “No more talking about Genevieve , Tonight I want to be about us, I love you Lorenzo and I want to be with you not Jax”Skye said “I want to be with you too not Carly, I love you and only you I have alway been a faithful husband”Lorenzo said “Yes you have and I trust you”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “Let’s go upstairs”Skye said Lorenzo took Skye hand and they went into there bedroom and Lorenzo lay Skye on the bed and they made love. “It’s been so long, I love you Skye”Lorenzo said “I love you too always”Skye said

At Carly~Carly was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Jane. “What are you doing here”Carly ask “We need to talk, I know you are up to something and it’s not trying to get Lorenzo”Jane said “Why not”Carly ask “Because you hate him, So what are you really up to, I will not have you hurt my son”Jane said “I will not hurt Jax”Carly said “You better not, I’m watching you”Jane said and went to open the door as Bobbie was their. “What is going on”Bobbie ask “That’s what I want to know for some reason you're daughter has my son believe she wants Lorenzo so he can get Skye”Jane said and left. “Carly,What are you up to”Bobbie ask “Nothing, I just want Lorenzo and Jax want Skye so we our helping each other”Carly said “Really, You want Lorenzo, He killed Sonny! No you're up to something”Bobbie said “Mother, I can’t believe you think that”Carly said “I know you, Please Carly whatever you are planning let it go”Bobbie said and left. Carly pick up a piece of paper. “Sorry Mother, But I can’t”Carly said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were in bed. “That was wonderful”Lorenzo said “Yes it was as alway”Skye said “We our going to be just fine”Lorenzo said “Yes we our”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment