Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 95~”Skylo or Sax”



At a Cabin~ Lorenzo came in and face to face with Julian. “I finally get to get ruin of you for hurting my baby and I will take over you're territory too, What a good day for me , You not so much”Lorenzo said and pull out a gun.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was downstairs holding a wedding picture of her and Lorenzo, “Lorenzo , Come back to me”Skye said as Jax came in. “Jax , What are you doing here”Skye ask “I just want to check on you”Jax said “Jax I’m fine”Skye said “I know you just been under a lot of stress this couple of months”Jax said “Yes, I’m but I will be fine, I can handle it’ Skye said “I hope so”Jax said Skye put her hands on her stomach. “What is it”Jax ask “The twins kick, Do you want to feel it”Skye ask “Sure”Jax said he put his hands on Skye stomach. “Wow, I know this is all mess up you're pregnancy with my twins and married to Lorenzo but I’m happy about this I want another child, I miss so much with Josslyn”Jax said
“Yes, You did, I alway feel so bad about that”Skye said “It wasn’t you're fault, I’m glad I save you're twins”Jax said “Me too”Skye said “Oh Skye, I wish we were together”Jax said and kiss Skye as Lorenzo came in. “What the hell is going on here in my house! With my wife! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo, Calm down it was just a kiss”Skye said “I sure go”Jax said “Yes you sure, If you want to see you're twins when they are born I suggest you keep you're hands off my wife”Lorenzo said “You don’t owe Skye”Jax said “You lose Skye when you left her for Brenda”Lorenzo said “I do regret that and I will not let you take my twins from me”Jax said and left. “Lorenzo, It was just a kiss”Skye said “Did you kiss him or did Jax kiss you”Lorenzo ask “Does it matter, Lorenzo do you trust me”Skye ask “Yes I do”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said “Where is Bianca and Genevieve” Lorenzo ask “Their in bed, Did everything turn out okay”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I don’t want you to go to jail for this”Skye said “I will not, Let’s go to bed”Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye.

No comments:

Post a Comment