Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 8~



At the bookstore~ Bianca was push her mother in the store and stop to look at some book she pull out for her mother. “Mother, What about this book”Bianca ask as a woman came by. “That retard is you're mother, Who slept with her”The woman ask “Excuse me! Do you know who we our! My Grandfather is Lorenzo Alcazar! Do you know who he is! Bianca yelled as Lorenzo came by. “Grandfather”Bianca said “Is there a problem here”Lorenzo ask “No, I’m sorry”The woman said and left. “What was that about”Lorenzo ask “That woman called Mother retard”Bianca said as Skye came by. “Oh No”Skye said “We can’t let them get to us”Lorenzo said “You're right, I just told her who you are”Bianca said “Good, You're mother isn’t that”Lorenzo said “No she not”Skye said “No Let’s go check out”Bianca said “Yes”Skye said “Mother, Don’t listen to that woman”Bianca said

At the Park~Jax was their with Carly and the twins who were both crying so Jax pick up John. “Carly, Can you pick up Laurel”Jax ask “Sure, I can”Carly said she pick up Laurel. “Oh Laurel you're so cute”Carly said “She like you”Jax said “Yes she does ’Carly said

Skye and Lorenzo and Bianca and Genevieve came into the park and Skye saw Carly holding her daughter. “Get you're hands off my daughter! Jax how dare you let Carly neither our daughter! Skye yelled and took Laurel. “Skye, Calm down Carly will not hurt Laurel”Jax said “We need to talk”Skye said Skye and Jax went to talk alone.
“Carly what are you up to”Lorenzo ask “Nothing”Carly said “No something is going on, Look I don’t want you I love my wife”Lorenzo said

Skye and Jax were talking. “Jax I don’t want Carly neither our children I will share them with you but not with her no way”Skye said “Skye, Carly will not hurt the twins when they are with me the twins are safe more then I can say when their with you”Jax said “If I have to go court I will”Skye said “Who do you think will win”Jax ask “Can we just agree to this keep Carly way from the twins”Skye ask “Carly and I are friends, I promise to keep the twins safe”Jax said “You and Carly are friends, You took her hotel”Skye said as Lorenzo came by. “Is everything okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m going to enjoy the rest of the day with the twins”Jax said and left. “Skye, I know you don’t want the twins neither Carly but if you take this to court you will lose”Lorenzo said “Because of you”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Fine for now I will back off”Skye said

Bianca was with her mother. “Oh mother, I wish you would come back , I need you,You're going to be a grandmother”Bianca said Genevieve look at her daughter. “Oh My poor baby is going to be a mother, Bianca is so scare I can tell, I need to get back to her, Bianca I love you”Genevieve said

“Mother”Bianca said as Skye and Lorenzo came by and Genevieve smile at Bianca. “Oh Mother, You smile at me”Bianca said “Genevieve smile at me the other day as we walk”Lorenzo said “Mother walk? Bianca ask “I hold her up and Genevieve walk on my feet”Lorenzo said “Oh that’s great, I want to take mother shopping”Bianca said “Sure that sound fun I will go with you”Skye said “Grandfather”Bianca ask “I have to go to work, Buy whatever you need, Genevieve have fun with you're mother and daughter”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve and she smile at Lorenzo again. “Let’s go”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment