Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 89

~At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lorenzo were their having dinner. “Skye , I do too worry about Genevieve and what will happened if she does wake up and isn’t the same but I love our daughter and I can’t give up on her”Lorenzo said “I love Genevieve too, I just want my baby back the fighter that Genevieve was”Skye said “I want that too”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry , About our fight, It’s hard to see you pregnant with another man child”Lorenzo said “I know this isn’t easy none of this is”Skye said “No it’s not”Lorenzo said as AJ came by, “Skye, Lorenzo do you need anything”AJ ask “No we our just fine”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “Alright, Skye we sure get together soon”AJ said “Yes, We sure”Skye said AJ left. “Lorenzo, Did Julian tell you anything”Skye ask “No, If I have to I will take care of him”Lorenzo said “Good, ”Skye said “, This is nice just us”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Skye said “What did you and Jax agree to”Lorenzo ask”The twins are going to stay with me, Till they get a little older and Jax is going to see the twins whenever he wants, Lorenzo can you handle this, Jax just drop by”Skye ask “I will try, I would never want you to take the twins away from Jax”Lorenzo said “I know, I did try that once to take a child from his father”Skye said “That’s in the past, Let’s go”Lorenzo said Lorenzo help Skye get up from the chair.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Genevieve was in her bed and Skylar was sitting by her. “Oh Genevieve, Please wake up, I need my sister, I hate seeing you like this”Skylar said she brush her sister hair. “Maybe, Lila Rae is right”Skylar said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “How is Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Alright, Daddy, How was you're evening out”Skylar ask “Good, We need it”Skye said “Yes you do, I know it’s been hard on you both you're not the only ones who can take care of Genevieve”Skylar said “Thanks, This is hard on all of us and we will all figure it out”Lorenzo said “Yes, We have to take Genevieve to General Hospital tomorrow for some test”Skye said “What kind of test”Skylar ask “Just a MRI, Then I’m taking Genevieve shopping”Skye said “Nice, Will I sure go, If you need me”Skylar said “Thanks”Lorenzo said Skylar left. Lorenzo fix Genevieve blanket’s. “Goodnight Genevieve”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve and they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment