Thursday, December 10, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 27

~ At Victor house~Victor was working when Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo”Victor said “ Victor I need you're help”Lorenzo said “Sure, Anything as long as it’s for Genevieve”Victor said “It is”Lorenzo said 

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed when Alexander came in. “Genevieve please wake up I need you so does our daughter I don’t know how to help her”Alexander said he kiss her. “That’s suppose to wake you up it use to, I hate seeing you like this, This isn’t the woman I fell in love with”Alexander said

At Victor~Lorenzo was still their when Victor hang up the phone. “It’s done”Victor said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, I’m glad I could help”Victor said “You still love my daughter even after she put you in jail”Lorenzo said “Genevieve put you in jail too”Victor said “Yes but I’m her father that love never goes away”Lorenzo said “Either does mine, I do hope this works”Victor said “Me too, Please make sure no one knows where we our, Skye doesn’t want to take care of Genevieve anymore”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry, I will keep this between us”Victor said “Thank you”Lorenzo said and left.

At The Quartermaine~Skye was having tea when Jax came in. “Jax, The twins are sleeping they sure be up soon”Skye said “Are you staying here”Jax ask “Yes, ‘I’m the twins need the family around them”Skye said “Skye, Are you scare to be alone”Jax ask “No, Jax I didn’t leave Lorenzo for you, I left him for myself”Skye said “I know”Jax said “I do wish my daughter would wake up”Skye said “I know and I wish Genevieve did wake up too”Jax said “Thanks this is hurting my family , Lorenzo is now Genevieve medical guardian”Skye said “Wow, I thought Lila Rae was”Jax said “Yeah , I guess Lorenzo paid a judge”Skye said “You still love him”Jax ask “Yes, I do that’s not the problem”Skye said as a man came in. “Mrs. Alcazar” The man said “Yes, That’s me”Skye said “Have a good day”The man said as he handle Skye the paper and left. Skye open the envelope it was divorce papers. “Wow, Lorenzo works fast, He just sent me divorce papers”Skye said “I’m sorry, You sure called a lawyer”Jax said “Which one Ric I dating or Alexis who hates me or Scotty who took my daughter job”Skye said “Skye”Ja said “I will be fine”Skye said “Skye, I would not pisse off Lorenzo”Jax said “Lorenzo will not hurt me I’m the mother of his children , I need to go, You can stay and check on the twins”Skye said “Sure”Jax said and Skye left.

No comments:

Post a Comment