Thursday, December 17, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 36



At the police station~Alexis was working when John came in. “John, What can I do for you”Alexis ask “I need you to stop the investigation of Carly Jacks death”John said “It wasn’t suicide”Alexis said “I don’t care just drop it”John said “Fine”Alexis said “Good”John said as Bobbie came in. “Alexis, Did you find out anything about my daughter”Bobbie ask “We haven’t found anything that we don’t know, It was a suicide I’m sorry”Alexis said “Yes we our”John said “No”Bobbie said “I’m sorry”John said “Thank you”Bobbie said John left.”Alexis, It was suicide”Bobbie ask “Yes”Alexis said “I didn’t know how bad Carly was”Bobbie said “I’m sorry”Alexis said “Thanks”Bobbie said and left.

At The Quartermaine~Alan was in the den when Skye came in. “Daddy, Can we talk”Skye ask “Sure, What is it”Alan ask “I need to borrow you're jet”Skye said “For what”Alan ask “I found out where Lorenzo took Genevieve and I want to see her and make sure she okay”Skye said “Where is Genevieve”Alan ask “Luke and I found out she in Switzerland”Skye said “You and Luke”Alan ask “Luke is helping me that’s all”Skye said “Oh, Well sure you can have the jet”Alan said “Thanks, I have to make sure Genevieve is alright”Skye said “Lorenzo would never hurt Genevieve”Alan said “I know, Do you think I did the right thing in walk away”Skye ask “Skye, I love you and I get that it was hard to watch Genevieve and take care of her”Alan said “It wasn’t easy, I do hate myself for it but I know believe that Genevieve will never wake up I wish Lorenzo would come around”Skye said “I know, It’s hard”Alan said “Yes it is, I sure go see Jax and check on the twins then leave”Skye said “Alright, Is Luke going with you”Alan ask “Just a friends”Skye said “Oh”Alan said Skye left.

At Genevieve old house~Bianca and Skylar were having tea. “How are you doing”Skylar ask “I miss Mother but I know it’s for the best, Grandmother was over earlier asking about where Grandfather took Mother”Bianca said “ I told my mother to leave you alone, I’m sorry”Skylar said “It’s okay”Bianca said “The shower is already for tomorrow”Skylar said “You don’t have to do that”Bianca said “I want to”Skylar said “Thank you Aunt Skylar”Bianca said “You're welcome, I know it feels like you're alone but you're not”Skylar said and left.

On the docks~ Lila Rae was their when she ran into Skye. “Mother”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Skye said “Mother are you okay”Lila Rae ask “I’m now that I know where you're father took you're sister”Skye said “Daddy took Genevieve”Lila Rae ask “Yes and I’m going to Switzerland to see them”Skye said “Good, I wonder what is in Switzerland to save Genevieve”Lila Rae said “I don’t know, Lila Rae, Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “We both will be”Skye said “Yes”Lila Rae said and left. Jax came by with the twins who were in their stroller “Jax thanks for coming , I need to go out of town for a while can you watch the twins till then”Skye ask “Yes, Is everything okay”Jax ask “Yes”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment