Thursday, December 10, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 24

~The next day~ At Jax house~Jax was looking at picture of Carly when their was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Skye,Come in”Jax said “Thanks”Skye said “What is going on”Jax ask “I just want to let you know that I moved into the mansion for a while till I find a house for the twins and I”Skye said “You left Lorenzo”Jax ask “Yes, I can’t take care of Genevieve anymore it’s too hard and now she not getting better last night Genevieve had a seizure”Skye said “I’m sorry”Jax said “Thanks, Please don’t think I’m a bad mother, I love Genevieve it’s just hard”Skye said “I know you're a good mother, I’m sure Lorenzo isn’t happy with you”Jax said “No his not but I will still visit Genevieve”Skye said “Do you think Lorenzo will let you visit Genevieve”Jax ask “Yes he will, Anyway I’m sorry about Carly”Skye said “Thanks, I have to ask Did Lorenzo take care of Carly”Jax ask “No”Skye said “I hope you're not lying to me”Jax said “I’m not, I sure go look for a house”Skye said “I can help you if you want”Jax said “Thanks but I need to do this on my own, I have to get my things at the house”Skye said “Where are the twins”Jax ask “At the mansion with the nanny”Skye said “Skye, I know it’s scary and hard but you can do this”Jax said “Thanks”Skye said Skye left.

At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Monica were talking. “I just got off the phone with Bobbie, Carly service will be tomorrow”Monica said “Do you want to go”Alan ask “For Michael”Monica said “Yes”Alan said as The nanny came in with the twins. “How are my grandchildren”Alan ask “Good”The nanny said Alan pick up the twins. “I’m going to take them to the park I forget the bag it’s upstairs”The nanny said “Go get it , We will watch the twins”Alan said the nanny left. “I can’t believe Skye left Genevieve”Monica said “Me either, I know it’s hard to take care of her and I don’t agree with what Skye did but I will support her”Alan said “Yeah, Skye going to need you”Monica said “Yeah, The seizure Genevieve had last night isn’t good”Alan said “No it’s not”Monica said as the nanny came back in. “I hope you don’t mind but I would like to take the twins to the park”Alan said ‘I will go with you”Monica said “Okay”The nanny said Alan and Monica left with the twins.

At Bobbie~Bobbie had just plan Carly funeral when their was a knock on the door it was Lucas. “Lucas, I’m so glad you're here”Bobbie said “Me too, I hate that Carly died”Lucas said “Me too, I need you”Bobbie said “Always”Lucas said

No comments:

Post a Comment