Monday, December 14, 2015

“Forever mine part 1 ch 12~ What ‘if””


At Skye/Jax~ “Skye why didn’t you tell me that Caprice was in love with Morgan”Jax ask “Because I know you would hate it I did and I did everything I could to keep them apart”Skye said “What did you do”Jax ask “I know that Caprice and Morgan were going to meet that night in the warehouse to run away I made sure Caprice didn’t meet him that night which is good because we could of loss her”Skye said “Yes you saved our daughter”Jax said “Yes”Skye said

At Caprice/Alistair~ They were laying on the floor Alistair was holding Caprice in his arms he was touch the necklace. “This better not be from him if you lie to me again you will not like what happened I wish you would not lie to me well you ever learn that I will find out”Alistair said “It’s not from Morgan.” You sure go back to work”Caprice said “Your birthday is soon I have a surprise for you then to”Alistair said he kiss Caprice and got up to get dress. “I don’t want anything on my birthday”Caprice said “Will see”Alistair said he left. “Oh Morgan”Caprice said

At a bridal shop~ Josslyn and Bobbie and Carly and Courtney were there helping Josslyn pick out a wedding dress. “Josslyn you look beautiful this is the one”Carly said “You think so”Josslyn ask “Yes but do you like it”Carly ask “Yes I do”Josslyn said “Are you going to let Caprice in your wedding”Bobbie ask “Yes I want to make peace with Caprice beside Morgan loved her”Josslyn said “Yes he did, I wish he was here and found love with someone else before he died”Carly said “You can’t help who you fall in love with”Bobbie said “No you can’t, I’m sorry I’m late”Caprice said as she came in. “It’s okay. Here is the dress I want you to wear green is my color”Josslyn said “It’s beautiful are you sure you want me in your wedding Caprice ask “Yes I do, I love William”Josslyn said “I’m happy for you and William, Is Adam Jr going to the wedding”Caprice ask “Yes I think so”Josslyn said “That’s good”Caprice said

A Rae~ “Skye was there. “Mother how are you doing with Hernadon Rivira in town”Skye ask I’m fine I just hope this town is safe with him in it”Rae said “me too, So Daddy and Monica are over are you going to try to get Alan”Skye ask “Oh Skye I still love Alan but right now Alan is hurting “Rae said “I think he's done with Monica and it’s time to win him back”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment