Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 98~




At Skye/Lorenzo~Skylar shower was over and the maids were clean up as Lorenzo came in. “How was the shower”Lorenzo ask “Great”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said Genevieve was in her wheelchair and making a noise and Lorenzo went by her. “Genevieve, What are you trying to say”Lorenzo ask as a maid and a man came in. “Mr and Mrs. Alcazar this man is here to see Ms. Genevieve”The maid said “Thank you”Skye said the maid left. “Who are you and what do you want with our daughter”Lorenzo ask “My name is Ken I’m a therapy from Pine Valley, Adam Chandler sent me”Ken said “Oh, Yes Adam told me about that when I call him last night”Skye said “What kind of therapy will you be doing on our daughter”Lorenzo ask “Just some stretching I have work on patience like you're daughter before”Ken said “Will you be doing it here”Lorenzo ask “Yes if you don’t mind”Ken said “How much do you cost”Lorenzo ask “Adam took care of it”Ken said “No I will”Lorenzo said “Come meet Genevieve, You can use our sunroom if you want”Skye said “Thanks”Ken said Skye took Ken by Genevieve. “Genevieve, This is Ken, His going to help you”Skye said “Hello Genevieve”Ken said “I will take you to the room”Skye said and left with Genevieve and Ken.

At Skylar/Carman~ Skylar was looking at all the gifts she got today when Carman came in. “Skylar, How was the shower”Carman ask “It was bittersweet, I want my sister there and in away she was but in a way she wasn’t”Skylar said “I’m sorry”Carman said he hug Skylar. “Carman thank you”Skylar said “You're welcome, It’s okay to miss the sister you used to have”Carman said “Yeah, Are you ready for five kids”Skylar ask “Yes”Carman said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was pour a drink as Skye came in. “They are all set in the sunroom”Skye said “Skye, Why didn’t you tell me that Adam want a therapy to come over”Lorenzo ask “You were busy last night”Skye said “Yes, I was take care of the man who did this to our daughter”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I’m sick of you being so hard on me when it comes to Genevieve, It’s not easy take care of her like this but I love her so stop question my love for our daughter”Skye said “Right now ,I do believe you love our daughter , It’s the love you have for me I’m question”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I love you and only you, I just wish our marriage wasn’t always about Genevieve”Skye said “I know, You're right , Right now our marriage sure be about us but it’s not and we will deal with this, Maybe the therapy will help Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I hope so, Do you believe me that I love you”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

In the sunroom~Genevieve was their with Ken who was doing stretching on her and Genevieve grab his arm and pull it tight as Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Genevieve, Let go”Ken said “Genevieve let go of Ken arm”Lorenzo said “She been doing that a lot lately”Skye said Ken pull Genevieve hand off his arm. “What else has she been doing”Ken ask “Making noise and last night she knock over things on the table and cut her hand”Skye said “I saw the cut on her hand”Ken said “Do you think Genevieve is coming back”Lorenzo ask “Don’t give up you're hopes up but I do believe that and with a lot of therapy she may come back to you, But Genevieve is going to need a lot of recovery if she wake up”Ken said “Like what”Skye ask “Speech and Genevieve will need to learn everything again”Ken said “Thank you, How long do we have you”Lorenzo ask “A hour each day “Ken said “Do you want to stay here, We have lot of room”Skye said “First I need to do background check on you”Lorenzo said “Sure I understand and I have a room to stay at thank you”Ken said “You're welcome”Skye said Ken left. “Oh Genevieve please come back to us”Skye said she kiss her daughter on the cheek. “We sure get you ready for Bianca birthday party”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment