Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 92

~At a store~Skye came in push Genevieve who was in her wheelchair as a the saleswoman came by. “Hello Mrs. Alcazar, If you need anything let me know and if anyone bother you”The saleswoman said “Thank you, I would like some dress for my daughter she a size six’ Skye said “Sure, We have some new dress right here”The saleswoman said “Thank you”Skye said Skye pull out some dress and one was yellow. “Oh Genevieve this one looks good, You're father hates you and you're sister in yellow but you do look good”Skye said she pick out some more dress.

At Alexis office~Alexis was working when Constanza came in. “Alexis, I need you're help”Constanza said “Sure, What is it”Alexis ask “I need you're legal advice, I want to undue Lila Rae as Genevieve medical guardianship, Lila Rae isn’t doing a great job as Genevieve guardian, It’s time to let Genevieve go”Constanza said “I’m sure it’s hard for Lila Rae, If you need any help yes I will help, I enjoy working with Genevieve and we miss her here”Alexis said “Thanks”Constanza said “How is Lorenzo been toward you”Alexis ask “I know Uncle Lorenzo will not touch me, But it’s been hard”Constanza said “I’m sure it is and it’s hard for Skye and Lorenzo too”Alexis said “Yes it is, I don’t know what I would do if this was my child”Constanza said

At Kelly’s~Skye came in with Genevieve. “We our here to pick up a order, Skye Alcazar”Skye said “Yes, It’s almost ready”The waitress said and left as Jax came in. “Jax”Skye said “Skye, How is the pregnancy”Jax ask “Good, So far”Skye said “That’s good, Do you need anything”Jax ask “No, I have everything I need the nursery is almost ready, Do you have a room ready at you're place”Skye ask “Yes”Jax said “Good, If you need any help decorate it Skylar can help, She help me do the nursery at my house”Skye said “Thanks, How is Genevieve”Jax ask “We are having a good day so far we went shopping”Skye said “Good, Well I sure go”Jax said he kiss Skye goodbye on the cheek and left. “Oh Jax”Skye said the waitress came back in with the order and they left.

On the docks~Skye was push Genevieve in the wheelchair when Victor came by. “Genevieve”Victor said “Victor”Skye said “I do hate that Genevieve is like this, I did love her we dating for ten years”Victor said “I know you loved my daughter the daughter she was”Skye said “I do hope Genevieve gets well, If you need anything”Victor said “Thank you”Skye said and left with Genevieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment