Thursday, December 10, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 28

~At Skylar/Carman~Skylar was rocking one of the babies when Carman came in. “Skylar , How was you're day”Carman ask “Not good, I ran into my mother”Skylar said “Oh how did that go”Carman ask “Not good, I just don’t get how Mother can do this and walk away from a child when they need you the most, I would never walk away from any of ours”Skylar said “I know”Carman said “Carman be honest with me, Is my sister going to wake up”Skylar ask “No I’m sorry, I look at Genevieve medical chart the seizure did a lot of damage”Carman said “No! Skylar yelled as her phone rang it was Lorenzo. “Yes, Daddy I will be right their”Skylar said and hang up. “Daddy wants to see me”Skylar said “Go ahead I will stay with the triples”Carman said and left.

At Lorenzo~Lorenzo had just hang up his phone as Skye came in. “What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “We need to talk! Skye yelled and threw the envelope at him. “I take it you got the divorce paper today, Why are you upset that’s what you wanted”Lorenzo said “Yes but it’s fast and I will get alimony or I will tell the cops that Carly died wasn’t suicides”Skye said Lorenzo moved close to Skye. “I don’t think you would do that”Lorenzo said he touch her face, “Lorenzo, I’m not scared of you, You will not hurt me I’m the mother of you're children and I know you still love me”Skye said “What do you want”Lorenzo ask Skye handle him a piece of paper with the almond on it. “Fine, I will put it in you're account now go”Lorenzo said “Why do you want me out so bad”Skye ask “I have things to do”Lorenzo said “Fine, But I have one last thing to give you”Skye said She took off her wedding ring and put it in Lorenzo hand and kiss him goodbye. “Skye, I don’t regret us I’m just doing what I have to do”Lorenzo said “I don’t regret us either and I’m doing what I have to do for me”Skye said and left as Bianca and Skylar and Luis came in. “Grandfather, What is going on”Bianca ask “I found a clinic for you're Mother that can help get her better”Lorenzo said “That’s great”Bianca said “Where is it”Luis ask “In Switzerland and I’m now you're sister medical guardian”Lorenzo said “When do you leave”Skylar ask “Tonight, I don’t want you're mother or Lila Rae or the rest of the family to know, I don’t want them to stop me”Lorenzo said “How long will you be gone”Bianca ask “As long as it take to get you're mother well, I know this is hard but I think this is for the best”Lorenzo said “We support you”Skylar said “Yes”Luis said “Yes, Just keep us update”Bianca said “I will I promise you, Luis I want you to have the house and take care of business”Lorenzo said “I will father”Luis said “Are you and Mother over”Skylar ask “Yes, That’s what Skye wanted”Lorenzo said “I don’t get it”Skylar said “Me either”Lorenzo said “Can we say goodbye to mother”Bianca ask “Yes”Lorenzo said as the nurse came in with Genevieve who was in her wheelchair.

“Mother, I do love you and I want you to get better I need you, When you get back you will be here to meet you're new grandchild, He or she needs you, I need you, We came along way mother”Bianca said she kiss her mother on the cheek.

“Genevieve, My better half the loud one that’s what they called you when we were little, I need you to be loud , I need you, You're namesake wants to meet you, This whole family needs you, I love you”Skylar said she kiss her sister on the cheek.

“Genevieve come back to us, We need you and love you”Luis said “Daddy, You take of yourself too”Skylar said “I will, Watch over you're mother”Lorenzo said “I will try, I just don’t get her”Skylar said “Me either”Lorenzo said “You still love her”Skylar said “Yes, Always”Lorenzo said he put a coat on Genevieve. “Genevieve , We sure go to our new life”Lorenzo said “How are you not going to make sure no one finds you”Luis ask “I borrow Victor jet”Lorenzo said “Uncle Victor still love mother”Bianca said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Keep in touch”Bianca said “I promise”Lorenzo said he left with Genevieve and the nurse. Bianca start to cry and Skylar pull her in a hug. “This is a good thing”Skylar said “Yes”Bianca said “We have to be strong that’s what Genevieve would want”Skylar said “Yes”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment