Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 10

~At The Quartermaine hotel~ Lila Rae and Evan were having dinner. “This hotel is nice, So you're family owns two hotel’ Evan ask “Yes, We do”Lila Rae said “Nice”Evan said as Skye and Bianca and Genevieve came in and by Lila Rae. “Lila Rae, It’s good to see you, Who is this”Skye ask “Mother, This is Evan Spencer a friend, This is my niece Bianca and my sister Genevieve”Lila Rae said “Nice to meet you”Evan said “You too, Who is you're father”Skye ask “Ethan”Evan said “Oh I meet Ethan his sure a charming man”Skye said “Thank you”Evan said “Do you want to join us”Skye ask “No thank you, Genevieve I will stop by tomorrow to see you”Lila Rae said and Skye and Bianca took Genevieve to a table. “Wow”Evan said “I’m sorry about that, My sister Genevieve was poison and that’s why she like that I’m in change of her medical care and my parents and I don’t see eye to eye on it”Lila Rae said “Oh, What do you want to do”Evan ask “My sister ask me to pull the plug and my parents are fighting me on this. It’s funny I used to be the favorite one and Genevieve would fight with our parents now it’s turn around”Lila Rae said “Yeah, I’m sorry”Evan said “Thank you”Lila Rae said

At Skye/Bianca table~Skye and Bianca and Genevieve had order lunch. “So Mother can finally eat”Bianca ask “Yes just liquid right now”Skye said “That’s good maybe mother is coming back to us”Bianca said “Maybe, Tomorrow she has a doctor appointment”Skye said “Oh, What time I want to be their”Bianca ask “At nine”Skye said “Okay”Bianca said Genevieve was making noise. “I know baby that you're hungry it will be here soon”Skye said “Grandmother is it hard to be without the twins while their at Jax”Bianca ask “It is a little hard but I know the twins need their father”Skye said “Yeah, William and I want to share the baby”Bianca said “Good, Do you have feelings for him”Skye ask “His a great man, I do care for him but I don’t want to marry him just for the baby”Bianca said
“Yes I get that”Skye said the food came. “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, I put ice in the soup so it’s not too hot”The waitress said “Thank you”Skye said she feed Genevieve some soup. “Genevieve, Is that good,I do hope you can have a little more food, You're so skinny”Skye said “Grandmother if it gets too much , Mother can move in with me”Bianca said “Oh Bianca, You're sure a great daughter”Skye said she touch her granddaughter hair. “Thank you”Bianca said “So has you're adoption mother ever call you”Skye ask “No she mad at me about the baby”Bianca said “I’m sorry”Skye said “Thanks, This has been a great day”Bianca said “Yes it has, What do you think Genevieve, Do you like shopping with us, Come on and smile at me”Skye ask “Genevieve hasn’t smile at you”Bianca ask “No”Skye said “I’m sorry”Bianca said “It’s okay, I sure go home Genevieve is tired”Skye said she touch her daughter's hair. “Stop treat me like a baby! I’m not a baby! Genevieve yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment