Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 16

~ At the Police station~Carly was getting booked as Bobbie and Michael and Jax were their. “Where did Josslyn go”Bobbie ask “She need some air, Grandmother I’m scare”Michael said “Me too, I didn’t know Carly was having a breakdown”Bobbie said “Me either”Michael said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Where is that bitch! Skye yelled “Aunt Skye, Please let the cops handle this”Michael said “I know Carly you're mother but she try to take my twins away from me she is going to pay”Skye said Carly came by. “Skye, I’m sorry”Carly said Skye slap Carly. “You would never get away with you're plan to take my twins! You will go to jail for a long time! Skye yelled “Skye, I just snap”Carly said “No! I don’t believe you are crazy you just want my twins because I had Jax babies that’s all this was about! Skye yelled “Yes, You're right, I was anger that Jax had a child with you, I like being the only mother of his child”Carly said as Josslyn came in with Luis. “You're daughter is the one who figure all this out”Skye said “Josslyn is that true”Carly ask “Yes, I’m sorry Mother but I could not let you take a child that’s not yours”Josslyn said “I get it”Carly said “You need help”Josslyn said “Josslyn I do love you”Carly said “I know”Josslyn said “We will get you the help you need Carly”Bobbie said “No! You're going to jail! Skye yelled as Lila Rae and Raelyn came by. “Mother, I heard what happened”Lila Rae said “Thanks for coming”Skye said 

“Grandmother”Raelyn said “Oh Raelyn you look so much like Morgan”Carly said “Thanks, I miss Daddy too”Raelyn said

Bobbie went to talk to Alexis. “Alexis, Please let Carly get some help”Bobbie said “That’s not up to me, Take Carly Jacks to her cell”Alexis said to the cop. “Jax I’m sorry”Carly said “I know”Jax said Carly left with the cop. “Skye, I know you're scared and upset I’m too but please Carly needs help”Jax said “I don’t think so”Skye said “Let’s go home”Lorenzo said as Lila Rae came by. “Mother, Daddy”Lila Rae said “Skye, Our daughter Genevieve needs us”Lorenzo said “Stop! Talk to you're daughter! Skye yelled “No”Lorenzo said “I will be drop by tomorrow to see Genevieve” Lila Rae said and left.

At Carly cell~ Carly was in her jail cell when Michael came by. “Michael , Will you help me”Carly ask “Please be honest with me , Are you really crazy or is that just a act”Michael ask Carly didn’t say anything. “How Dare you! Mother do know what you done, Lorenzo could easy take you out”Michael said “I didn’t think that thought but I want the twins they sure be mine! Why sure Skye and Lorenzo be happy Lorenzo killed you're father”Carly said “AJ is my father! The only parent I have left! Michael said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment