Thursday, December 17, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 32~”Blaze”



At The haunted Starr~Luke was there looking around his old boat when Skye came in. “Do you have a right to be here”Skye ask as Luke turn around. “Blaze”Luke said “Luke, It’s good to see you,I’m sorry about Carly”Skye said “I’m sure you are”Luke said “So , How long are you staying”Skye ask “Not for long, I just came for Barbara Jean”Luke said “Yes, Family is important”Skye said “Yes,Skye are you finally happy, Are you married and have the family you wanted”Luke said “I was married to Lorenzo, We our getting a divorce I do have a family that I wanted”Skye said “Then why are you divorce Lorenzo”Luke ask “It’s complicated”Skye said “Do you want to have dinner and catch up”Luke ask “Sure why not”Skye said Luke and Skye left.

At Bianca~Bianca was looking at picture of her and Genevieve when Alexander came in. “Bianca, Are you okay”Alexander ask “Not really”Bianca said “How is you're mother, I want to see her”Alexander ask “Not good, Daddy if I tell you something you can’t tell anyone”Bianca said “Alright, What is it,”Alexander ask

On A Jet~ Lorenzo and Genevieve were their. “Genevieve, We will both get a new start on life, You will get better and then we will come back to town or not”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine Hotel~Skye and Luke were having dinner. “So Luke do you think I’m a bad person for walk away”Skye ask “No, It’s not easy to see you're child in pain”Luke said “No it’s not, I just wish I could get Genevieve back the way she was but I can’t and Lorenzo can’t see it and now his run off with her”Skye said “Their nothing you can expect get you're life back”Luke said “That’s what I’m going to do, I”m going to work with Jax again”Skye said “Is that a good idea, Do you have feelings for him”Luke ask “I’m not ready for love all Jax and I share is twins”Skye said “The Skye I know doesn’t give up on getting what she wants”Luke said “I have chance”Skye said “I know but not all I hope”Luke said Skye touch his face. “What could of been”Skye said “I could've never give you want you wanted a family of you're own”Luke said “True, Lorenzo is a good father and husband”Skye said “That’s good, Skye did Lorenzo killed Carly”Luke ask “No, Lorenzo was with me the whole night”Skye said “Really”Luke said “Yes”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment