Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 3

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was at home when Lorenzo came in push Genevieve in her wheelchair. “So how was the ice cream”Skye ask “I don’t know what you're talking about”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo there chocolate ice cream on Genevieve top”Skye said “Oh, So what I feed our daughter ice cream”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Genevieve can’t eat ice cream”Skye said “It’s not going to hurt her”Lorenzo said “Whatever, Will take Genevieve upstairs and then we can go to dinner”Skye said “Skye, Since you had the twins you hardly have take care of our daughter”Lorenzo said “Well the twins take my time you know that”Skye said “Yes but still Genevieve needs us”Lorenzo said “Stop question my love for Genevieve, I will take Genevieve upstair and chance her before we leave”Skye said “Fine”Lorenzo said Skye push Genevieve into the elevator and they went to her room and Skye chance her into her PJ. “You're father is wrong I do love you it’s just that the twins need me, Oh Genevieve come back to me, Please smile at me like you did you're father”Skye said Genevieve just look at her mother as Lorenzo came in. “Is Genevieve all set”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Can you put her in bed”Skye ask “Sure, Come on Princess”Lorenzo said he pick up Genevieve and she smile at him. “Genevieve smile at you again”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “I try to get her to smile at me and she would not”Skye said as Lorenzo put Genevieve in bed and cover her up. “I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “Yeah, Well goodnight Genevieve we will check on you later, Let’s go”Skye said “Goodnight princess”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and they left.

At Jax~Jax was take care of the twins who were crying when their was a knock on the door it was Carly. “Carly , What do you want”Jax ask “I want Lorenzo and I know you want Skye, So what do you say let’s team up to break them up”Carly ask “How do you plan on doing that”Jax ask “Well today I kiss Lorenzo and I know he like it and felt something”Carly said “I will not have you hurt Skye at all”Jax said “I will not harm Skye, She is a mother”Carly said “Yes and now a mother of my twins who I would like to raise them with, Alright we will team up”Jax said “Thank you, So you have the twins tonight”Carly ask “Yes it’s my first night with them”Jax said “Let me help you”Carly said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Lorenzo and Skye were having dinner and talking. “Skye I’m sorry about what I say”Lorenzo said “I do want to take care of Genevieve it’s just been hard with the twins”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Do you love Laurel and John”Skye ask “I’m trying”Lorenzo said “Do you still love me”Skye ask “Yes I do always”Lorenzo said “I love you to but sometime I think you haven’t forgive me for slept with Jax even thought you were in jail”Skye said “I’m trying to let it go, I want us to work”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said “We have been thought a lot and we got through that and we will get through this too”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand as Jax and Carly came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment