Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Skye/Lorenzo/Jax/Genevieve/Alexander part 2 ch 19



~At Skye/Lorenzo~The next day~Skye was putting the twins in the stroller as Lorenzo came down. “You got home late last night”Skye said “Yes, After ice cream I took Genevieve to the park”Lorenzo said “Genevieve really has you wrap around her fingers”Skye said “I guess, Where are you going”Lorenzo ask “I’m taking the twins to the mansion to see Daddy”Skye said “Oh”Lorenzo said “I sure go”Skye said “Skye, I’m losing you”Lorenzo said “This is just a lot of stress”Skye said “Yes it is but Genevieve is making progress”Lorenzo said “Not enough to soon”Skye said and left.

At the Police station~ Bobbie and Michael and Raelyn and Josslyn were their. “Ric, What is this about, Where is Carly”Bobbie ask “Last night Carly killed herself in her cell, The guard found her body this morning I’m sorry”Ric said “No! Bobbie yelled “I want to see my mother! Michael yelled “Michael, Josslyn I’m sorry about you're mother but you don’t want to see the body”Ric said “How can you be sure it was suicide”Josslyn ask “Their was a note by her body”Ric said “How did it happened”Bobbie ask “A rope around her throat"Ric said
 “I want to see my baby”Bobbie ask “The body is at General Hospital”Ric said as Alexis came by. “I’m sorry”Alexis said “Are you sure that it was suicide. What about Lorenzo”Michael ask “We our check all the facts, I promise , I didn’t get along with Carly but I will make sure we find the truth”Alexis said “Thank you”Michael said “Bobbie I’m sorry”Alexis said “Thanks”Bobbie said they left.

At The Quartermaine~Alan was having breakfast when Skye came in with the twins.”Skye, It’s good to see you and the twins”Alan said “Thanks Daddy, I need to get out of the house for a bit”Skye said “How is it going”Alan ask “Oh Daddy, I love my daughter Genevieve I do but I don’t know if I can do this anymore dress her and take care of her, This has hurt my family, I hardly speak to Lila Rae anymore and for what! Maybe Lila Rae was right maybe we sure of pull the plug on my daughter “Skye yelled and cried and put her hands on her mouth as Alan hug her. “Skye, It’s hard to take care of someone like Genevieve and you can’t do this all on you're own, It doesn’t make you a bad mother ,I know you love Genevieve ’Alan said “Yes I do, I just want my daughter back the way she was”Skye said “I know”Alan said his phone rang and Alan pick up. “Dr Alan Quartermaine,I will be there”Alan said and hang up, “Sorry Skye I have to go”Alan said “It’s okay, I will take the twins out by the rose garden”Skye said “Good, Why don’t you call Lila Rae too”Alan ask “I don’t think she wants to talk to me”Skye said as Lila Rae came behind her. “I beat she does”Alan said “Yes she does”Lila Rae said as Skye turn around. “Lila Rae”Skye said “Mother”Lila Rae said “Well I have to go , I hope you both talk”Alan said and left. “Mother, Laurel and John”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, Do you want to go somewhere and talk”Skye ask “Sure, How about my house”Lila Rae said “Yes”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment