Monday, December 14, 2015

“Forever mine part 1 ch 13- “What if”


At General Hospital~ The lap~ AJ and Monica were in the lap. “I have your test result back” The man said as Alan came in. “What is going on?, What are you both up to”Alan ask “Mother tell Dad”AJ said “Rick thinks AJ is his we did a DNA test again”Monica said “Why didn’t you tell me”Alan ask “I just want this over with”Monica said Rick came in. “Do you have the test result back”Rick ask “You told Rick but not me! Alan yelled “Yes”Monica said she open the result. “AJ father is Alan”Monica said “I told you I’m Alan Quartermaine JR! “Stop mess with our family You done enough! AJ yelled “I’m sorry I hope you were mine son”Rick said and left.
At Skye/Jax ~Alistair came in. “Alistair you better stop hurting Caprice! Skye yelled “Or what? You will not stop me or I will tell my wife how you made sure Caprice end up with me and not Morgan”Alistair said “Your a bastard! Skye yelled “Yes! “A Bastard you choice for your daughter! Alistair said “I didn’t think you would hurt Caprice”Skye said “We both did what was best for Caprice”Alistair said “I will leave you alone now leave”Skye said Alistair left.
At William/Josslyn~ Adam Jr was over. “I still can’t believe you are getting marry you always say no women could tie you down”Adam Jr said “Yes but love chance things”William said “Yes I guess so”Adam Jr said “You need to get over Caprice”William said “I will”Adam JR said
At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice was in her daughter's bedroom put them to bed. “Oh I love you all so much I will make sure you all are happy and with the man you love and not end up like me with a bastard for a husband”Caprice said as Alistair came in. “I’m a bastard”Alistair ask “Yes you are! Caprice said “A bastard you love! Alistair yelled and touch her hair. “I’m tired I’m going to bed”Caprice said “No we our going out to dinner with Stefan and Grandmother get dress”Alistair said “You sure of call me to tell me”Caprice said “I just did”Alistair said Caprice went to there room to chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment