Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 1

~ At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was alone with the twins and Genevieve they were downstairs and Genevieve was in her wheelchair making noise and Skye was trying to feed Laurel. “Genevieve, I can’t take care of you right now, I have to feed Laurel, You're baby sister, I wish Jaime didn’t need today off”Skye said as She was holding Laurel in her hand. Genevieve keep making noise. “Genevieve please be quiet”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve keep making noise and I need to feed Laurel and Jaime is out”Skye said “I take care of Genevieve”Lorenzo said He went by Genevieve who wasn’t sitting up right in her wheelchair. “Skye, Genevieve isn’t sitting up right in her wheelchair that’s why she was making noise”Lorenzo said “Well I didn’t put her in the wheelchair”Skye said Lorenzo took Genevieve out of the chair and she look at Lorenzo. “Princess is this what you wanted”Lorenzo said he had Genevieve put her feet on his and walk with her. “Lorenzo, What are you doing”Skye ask “I’m walking with our daughter it’s good to have her walk, Remember I did this when she was little”Lorenzo said “Yes but her bones aren’t the same you can hurt her”Skye said “I will not hurt our daughter”Lorenzo said he walk Genevieve around the house and Skye sit down and feed Laurel.

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly’s office~ Bianca and William were there doing a sonogram. “How is the baby”Bianca ask “So far so good”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”William said “You're welcome do you have any question”Dr Kelly ask “Do you know the sex”Bianca ask “Not yet”Dr Kelly said “Okay”Bianca said Dr Kelly left. “Bianca, Are you okay”William ask “I’m glad I decision to keep the baby but I also wish one of my mother was here for me, My adoption Mother is upset with me for having a baby and not being married and Genevieve”Bianca said “I know it’s not the same but I’m here for you”William said “I know, You have been great”Bianca said “Thank you and if you want we can get married”William said “No it’s okay”Bianca said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was feeding the twins as Lorenzo was walking Genevieve around the house when Ken and Jamie came in. “Mr. Alcazar, What are you doing”Ken ask “I’m walking with my daughter she need to start walking”Lorenzo said “I know, I was going to start doing that with her, You don’t know what you're doing”Ken said “Excuse me, I will not hurt my daughter this is how I would walk with my children when they were young”Lorenzo said “That’s great but Genevieve is very fragile right now and you don’t know what you're doing”Ken said “Do you know who I’m”Lorenzo ask “”Lorenzo”Skye said “Yes I do but I don’t want anything happened to Genevieve”Ken said “Genevieve is find, Right Princess you like walking with me”Lorenzo said Genevieve smile at her father. “Did you just smile at me”Lorenzo ask Genevieve smile again. “Oh Princess are you coming back to us”Lorenzo ask as he help put Genevieve back in her wheelchair. “I need to look at her”Jamie said “Sure”Lorenzo said Jamie took Genevieve upstairs. “Look Ken you been doing great with my daughter but I will not have you question me”Lorenzo said “Yes sir”Ken said and left. Lorenzo pour a drink. “Skye did you think I would hurt our daughter”Lorenzo ask “No”Skye said “Good, I’m going to take Genevieve out for a bit do you want to come with us”Lorenzo ask “I can’t, I’m take the twins to Jax”Skye said “Oh for the night”Lorenzo ask “Yes, That’s why I had to pump”Skye said “Oh, Maybe we can go out to dinner just us”Lorenzo ask “Sure”Skye said she pick up the twins and kiss Lorenzo and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment