Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 91

~ At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway waiting for Genevieve who was having a MRI as Monica and Alan came by. “Skye, Lorenzo”Alan said “Daddy, Monica”Skye said “What is going on”Alan ask “Genevieve is having a MRI done, We our just wait for her”Skye said “Oh”Alan said “I hope it goes well”Monica said “Thanks, We found out the poison”Skye said “What was it”Alan ask “It was Arsenic”Lorenzo said “No”Alan said “Is it too late to give Genevieve anything”Skye ask “It probably is”Monica said “Oh”Skye said “Hopefully the MRI will give you good news”Alan said “I hope so, Something is different with Genevieve”Skye said “What is that”Alan ask “Genevieve grab my arm today, She didn’t want to let go”Skye said “She could just be try to communicate with you, In her own way”Alan said “Oh, She also make noise”Lorenzo said “That’s a good sign”Monica said “Is Genevieve coming back”Skye ask “I don’t know”Alan said as Patrick came in push Genevieve who was in her wheelchair. “So how did the test go”Lorenzo ask he walk by Genevieve. “We don’t know the test result let”Patrick said “Oh, When will you know”Skye ask “I will call you”Patrick said “Patrick will my baby come back to us”Skye ask “As a doctor I say no, But as a father I would do anything to bring my baby back too”Patrick said Lorenzo knee by Genevieve. “Let’s put you're coat on”Lorenzo said Genevieve look at Lorenzo. “Daddy let me go, I don’t want to be like this at all, Let me die, Please! “Genevieve said she grab Lorenzo arm. “Genevieve let me go”Lorenzo said he let go of Genevieve hand. “See she doing that again”Skye said “It could be just her way of communicate know, Can we talk”Patrick ask “We will stay with Genevieve”Alan said “Thanks”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo and Patrick went to talk.

“Skye, Lorenzo, You need to be careful what you say in front of Genevieve, We don’t know what she understand and what she doesn’t”Patrick said “We will”Skye said “I know it’s not that easy take care of Genevieve, They are long term cares for patience like this”Patrick said “Not for my daughter, Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Patrick said

Alan was looking at Genevieve. “Grandfather, Please as a doctor let me go, I don’t want to be like this, I’m not a child! I’m a grown woman, I sign a DNR! Please help m”Genevieve said and grab Alan arm. “Genevieve, What is going on with you, Why are you grab everyone arm”Alan ask as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Genevieve”Skye said Alan let go of Genevieve. “It’s okay, Genevieve didn’t hurt me”Alan said “Good, We sure go I’m take Genevieve shopping for new clothes “Skye said “Well have fun, If you need anything”Alan said “Thanks Daddy”Skye said Alan and Monica left. “Skye, I need to take care of something”Lorenzo said “That’s fine, I will have a girls day with my baby”Skye said “Alright, Be careful”Lorenzo said “I will”Skye said Skye and Genevieve left.

No comments:

Post a Comment