Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander epilogue ch 4~A Few days ago~



At General Hospital~Skye room~Skye was talking with Dr Kelly, “Everything is fine between you and the twins you can go home today”Dr Kelly said as Lorenzo came in. “That’s great news”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Skye said Dr Kelly left. “I’m glad you're here to take me home”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I want us to work, I don’t want to lose you because of the twins”Skye said “You will not lose me because of the twins, I promise you”Lorenzo said “Good, I want to be with you and only you”Skye said “Jax wants you”Lorenzo said “I know but the only thing Ja and I will share is our children his going to be apart of there life”Skye said “I can handle that, As long as he doesn’t kiss you anymore, That’s my job”Lorenzo said and kiss Skye. “I promise you're the only man I will let kiss me”Skye said as Jax came in. “Sorry”Jax said “No it’s okay, We need to talk, Lorenzo can you give us a min”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said he left. “Jax , I want to be with Lorenzo , I love my husband , What we share is just our children and the past”Skye said “I will respect you're decision , I hate that I hurt you and lose you” Jax said “We both had a part in our marriage ending”Skye said “Yeah”Jax said “I do hope you find someone, Even if it’s Carly”Skye said “Thanks But Carly and I are over, I just want to be a father right now with the twins and Josslyn”Jax said “Our you okay with Lorenzo be a part of the twins life”Skye ask “I can deal with it, Has Lorenzo quit the mob”Jax ask “Yes”Skye said “Good”Jax said “I know”Skye said “I will let you get ready,I’m going to see the twins”Jax said “Alright”Skye said

In the hallway~Skylar and Carman were their when Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Skylar, Why are you here”Skye ask “The babies are being born today”Skylar said “That’s great, Why aren’t you in the delivery room”Lorenzo ask “Jamie hasn’t ask me to join her yet”Skylar said “Well she sure, You're the mother”Skye said “I know, Are you going home”Skylar ask “Yes”Skye said “We can stay”Lorenzo said “No it’s okay”Skylar said Skye and Lorenzo went to the nursery room. “Skylar”Carman said “I’m scare, What if Jamie keeps the babies”Skylar ask “She can’t, We have a legal agreement”Carman said “Yes, The last legal thing my sister did was make sure that this was done right”Skylar said “Yes”Carman said A nurse came by. “Skylar, Dr Webber you can go in the delivery room”The nurse said “Thank you”Skylar said

At Jax house~Jax and Jane and Josslyn were making sure the nursery room was all set. “Jax, Are you okay”Jane ask “Not really, I was hope Skye would choose me and we would be raise the twins together but I guess not another dream lose”Jax said “I’m sorry”Jane said “It’s my fault I hurt Skye one of my regrets in life beside not raise you Josslyn”Ja said “Daddy that’s not you're fault about what happened when I was a little girl”Josslyn said “I just miss so much with you”Jax said “I know but I turn out fine”Josslyn said “Carly maybe a lot of things but she a good mother”Jane said “Yes she is”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment