Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 87

~At The Quartermaine~ Lorenzo was at a table with Genevieve who was in her wheelchair and customer were looking at her as Skye came by the table. “Lorenzo, Why did you bring Genevieve here, People are looking at her, Genevieve would not want anyone to see her like this”Skye said “I don’t care what anyone thinks about our daughter, Genevieve has a right to be in public, Are you embarrassed the way our daughter is”Lorenzo ask “No I just don’t want people to look at her or make fun of her”Skye said as Michael came by. “Skye, Lorenzo, Genevieve , How is everything”Michael ask “Alright, Just wait for the waitress to come”Lorenzo said “Can I get you anything”Michael ask ‘’Genevieve would like strawberry yogurt if you have any”Lorenzo said “Yes we do, I will go get it,Lorenzo if you need anything or if anyone gets you a hard time let me know”Michael said “Thanks Michael”Lorenzo said “Yes thank you but Genevieve can’t eat that””Skye said “I know it’s hard but I do believe Genevieve will wake up”Michael said “Thank you, At least someone beside me does believe that”Lorenzo said Michael left. “Lorenzo, I do believe that Genevieve will wake up I want to it’s just hard sometime”Skye said she went by Genevieve and look at her.
“Who dress Genevieve , She doesn’t match at all”Skye said “The nurse did, You were too busy to get out of the house”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Why don’t we take Genevieve home and we can talk”Skye said “I want to take Genevieve to the park, Fresh air is good for her”Lorenzo said “Fine”Skye said Lorenzo push Genevieve into the hotel lobby Michael was by the desk. “Michael thank you for everything”Skye said “You're welcome”Michael said Skye and Lorenzo left with Genevieve as AJ came in.

“Michael, What is it , You look worry”AJ ask “Lorenzo brought Genevieve in, She doesn’t look good, I lied to Aunt Skye and say I believe Genevieve would wake up but it was a lie”Michael said “I hate this, I sure go see Skye soon”AJ said “Yeah things between Skye and Lorenzo didn’t look good either”Michael said “No”AJ said

At the park~Lorenzo was push Genevieve and Skye was by him. “Skye, This isn’t easy for me either”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said as Patrick walk by. “Skye, Lorenzo, Genevieve” Patrick said “Patrick, I wish you could save Genevieve”Skye said “I know, Genevieve sure come in for some testing”Patrick said “What kind of test”Lorenzo ask “A MRI”Patrick said “Sure, We will bring Genevieve in the morning”Skye said “Good”Patrick said and left. Genevieve made a noise. “Let’s get you home”Lorenzo said “Yes, I can chance you're outfit”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment