Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 6~




At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was downstairs when their was a knock on the door it was Carly. “Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “To say I’m sorry about last night”Carly said “Why did you want to tell Skye about the kiss”Lorenzo ask “It just slip that’s all”Carly said “Really, I know what you're up to”Lorenzo said “You do”Carly ask “Yes, You want me and Jax wants my wife”Lorenzo said as the nurse came in with Genevieve. “Genevieve is all set”The nurse said “Thank you, Carly would you like to join us for breakfast, Genevieve can finally have some food that the doctor approve”Lorenzo said “That’s great”Carly said “Thanks, Let’s go to the hotel”Lorenzo said they left.

At Jax~Jax was holding the twins. “Oh John and Laurel soon we will be a family”Jax said he kiss his twins and thought about what happened last night. Flashback~Skye come over and kissing Jax, “Skye, I do want this I do but not like this, I don’t want you just because you're upset with Lorenzo , I want to slept with you because you love me and only me” Jax said “You're right, I sure of never use you like this”Skye said “Skye, If you were mine I would never question you're love for our child”Jax said “No you would not, I sure go”Skye said “You can do better then Lorenzo”Jax said Skye left.

At the Quartermaine hotel~Lorenzo and Carly were having breakfast with Genevieve. Lorenzo was feeding her yogurt. “So Carly you didn’t answer my question back at my house, Are you and Jax trying to break Skye and I up”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo , I have fall in love with you, I want to try again”Carly said “Really, You love me after what I did”Lorenzo ask “You mean kill Sonny”Carly ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Yes, I can let it go, This time it has nothing to do with Sonny”Carly said she kiss him again as Skye came in and saw it and went by. “Carly get you're hands off my husband! Skye yelled Carly pull away. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Don’t! Carly I will not have you steal my husband! No woman is going to steal a man from me this time! Go get you're own”Skye yelled “Lorenzo could do better then you! I can make him happy and I could help him take care of Genevieve., Who you hardly take care of”Carly yelled “How dare you judge me as a mother! Skye yelled “I would be a better mother to Genevieve then you are”Carly said “Carly enough”Lorenzo said “I sure go, Thank you Lorenzo for breakfast, Genevieve it’s good to see you”Carly said and touch her face and left.

“Genevieve, Sweetheart, What are you eating”Skye ask “The nurse approve some food Genevieve can ate”Lorenzo said “Good, Lorenzo can we go home and talk”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment