Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander epilogue ch 5

~ At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Where is Genevieve”Skye ask as she was holding the twins. “Bianca is with her”Lorenzo said “Oh, I’m going to put the twins down and then check on Genevieve”Skye said “Sure, I have to make a phone call”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You're out of the mob right”Skye ask Lorenzo touch Skye hair. “I will always keep our family safe, Even the twins, I will do whatever I have to do”Lorenzo said “I know what that means, Lorenzo if for some reason Jax wants to take the twins from me it better not be because of you because if so our marriage is over”Skye said “I will not let that happened”Lorenzo said and left.

Genevieve room~Genevieve was in her wheelchair when Bianca was holding a pregnancy test as Skye came in. “Bianca”Skye said “Grandmother, I heard I have the same birthday now as you're twins”Bianca said “Yes you do, Why are you holding a pregnancy test”Skye ask “Oh Grandmother one night I did something and now I’m pregnant”Bianca said “Who did you slept with “Skye ask “William his Ric Lansing son, We have a lot in common”Bianca said “I didn’t know you were seeing anyway”Skye said “It was just sex nothing else, Now I don’t know what to do, My adoption mother would flap out if I have a abortion”Bianca said “This is you're choice, Whatever your decision I’m here for you and so is Genevieve”Skye said “What would Mother say”Bianca ask “You're mother would want you to do what is best for you”Skye said “I miss Mother the way she was”Bianca said she look at Genevieve. “Me too”Skye said Bianca touch Genevieve hand. “The first nice thing mother say to me when I show up that night at her penthouse is that we have the same hands”Bianca said “Yes you do”Skye said “Grandmother can you not say anything for now”Bianca ask “Sure”Skye said “Thanks I’m going to clear my head”Bianca said and left. “Oh Genevieve, Wake up, You're daughter needs you right now more then ever”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Why does Bianca need her mother more then ever”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, I can’t say, I promise Bianca, But we all need Genevieve”Skye said “Yes we do,I’m going to take Genevieve for a walk”Lorenzo said “Alright, Are you okay with me keeping a secret”Skye ask “Yes it’s for our family”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said “Do you want to join us”Lorenzo ask “No I need to check on the twins”Skye said “Alright, Skye we can do this, We have deal with a lot of things”Lorenzo said “Yes we have”Skye said she kiss Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment