Thursday, December 17, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 30~


At General Hospital~Skye came in and walk by Patrick. “Dr. Drake,How is my daughter doing”Skye ask “I hope she good, Skye, Genevieve was release”Patrick said “Oh, Thank you”Skye said “You didn’t know”Patrick ask “No, Lorenzo and I are over , Genevieve is staying in his care”Skye said “Oh, Skye I’m sure it’s not easy but right now Genevieve is going to need medical more then before”Patrick said “The seizure it damage her brain didn’t it”Skye ask “Yes”Patrick said “Thank you”Skye said and left.

At Skylar/Carman~Skylar came in. “So Skylar what did you're father want”Carman ask “I can’t tell you”Skylar said “Skylar we don’t have any secrets between us”Carman said “I know but I don’t want anyone to stop my father”Skylar said “I will not , Since when does anyone stop Lorenzo Alcazar”Carman said “True, Alright, Daddy took Genevieve to Switzerland there a clinic that could help Genevieve”Skylar said “That’s good, I will keep this a secret”Carman said “Thanks, Daddy doesn’t want mother or Lila Rae to know”Skylar said “Can you keep this secret”Carman ask “Yes for my twin I can”Skylar said “Alright, I will too for you”Carman said “Thank you”Skylar said they share a hug.

At Lorenzo~Skye came in. “Lorenzo! Genevieve! Skye yelled and went upstairs into Genevieve room and it was empty. “Jaime! Skye yelled and went into her room and it was empty too. “Lorenzo, What is going on”Skye ask herself.

At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan was alone when Rae came in. “Rae, It’s good to see you, How was you're trip”Alan ask “Alright, It’s good to come home, How is Skye”Rae ask “That’s why I called, Rae, Genevieve took a turn for the worst”Alan said “No”Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment