Thursday, December 17, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 35



At Genevieve old house~Bianca was unpacking and left the door opening as Skye came in. “Bianca, What is going on”Skye ask “I’m going to move into mother old house, I want to keep this house and get it ready for mother”Bianca said “You believe Genevieve will come back to us”Skye ask “Yes I do”Bianca said “Do you know where Lorenzo took Genevieve”Skye ask “No”Bianca said “Bianca”Skye said “Grandmother if you want mother to get better leave it alone”Bianca said “I can’t”Skye said and left.

At Skylar/Carman~Skylar was on the phone, “Daddy, Please call me”Skylar said and hang up as Carman came in. “What is it”Carman ask “Mother was here trying to get me to tell her where Daddy took Genevieve”Skylar said “Did you tell her”Carman ask “No, For the first time in my life I lied to my mother”Skylar said “I’m sorry”Carman said “I know I sure be but I don’t feel bad at all”Skylar said “Sometime it’s the right thing to do is to lied to the ones we love”Carman said “Yes”Skylar said

At Lorenzo house~Skye came in and found Luke their, “Let's start in Lorenzo office”Skye said they walk to the office. “When the children were little Lorenzo hate when they would come in here, Genevieve would always hide in here”Skye said “I’m sure Lorenzo want to keep his children safe”Luke said “Yes, It’s funny Lorenzo and Genevieve never got along and Lila and Lorenzo were close and now it’s chance”Skye said she sit on Lorenzo desk and look at his laptop. “Does Lorenzo have any house, He would take Genevieve”Luke ask “We have a house in Paris and Spain but I don’t think Lorenzo would go their”Skye said “What about Lorenzo family”Luke ask “Lorenzo has a house in England, His Mother Genevieve was from their, That’s who we named Genevieve after”Skye said Skye look at the laptop and open the bank account. “Do you know the password”Luke ask “Yes, I do if Lorenzo didn’t chance it”Skye said she put the password in and it work. Skye and Luke look at the money. “It looks like Lorenzo and Genevieve are in Switzerland”Skye said “Yes, So what do you want to do”Luke ask “I need to find my daughter to make sure she okay”Skye said “Then I will go with you”Luke said “You don’t have too”Skye said “I want to,It’s been kind of boring my life till I ran into you again”Luke said “Oh Luke”Skye said they share a kiss.

“I’m sorry”Skye said “I’m not”Luke said “Luke, I’m just now trying to get over Lorenzo”Skye said “I know, I’m a big boy I can handle it and it’s just sex”Luke said “It was wonderful as I remember”Skye said “Yes it was”Luke said “We need to get the jet”Skye said “Who jet”Luke ask “The Quartermaine, We can leave tonight”Skye said “Alright, Let’s go”Luke said

No comments:

Post a Comment