Monday, December 14, 2015

“Forever mine part 1 ch 11~ “What if”

At Caprice/Alistair outside~ Alistair was watching Caprice from the window she was trying to tape the love letters together. Alistair pick up a flower and went inside and came behind Caprice and kiss her neck. “Don’t touch me”Caprice said “Caprice stop being mad at me! What are you tape together”Alistair yelled “Nothing”Caprice said “Stop lying to me! Alistair yelled he saw the love letters. “You will never get it back, I have a flower for you”Alistair said “A flower can’t make it right”Caprice said “If I had love letters from Josslyn still would you like it”Alistair ask he touch her hair.”I would not burn then this side of you scare me”Caprice said “I’m sorry, I have a surprise for you”Alistair said “I don’t want anything from you” Caprice yelled “You will love this”Alistair said he open the laptop and sit down on the couch. “Come sit “Alistair said Caprice sit by him and Alistair log into Skype. Alistair Jr and Edward Jasper came on. “Hello Mother”Alistair Jr said “Oh my boys I miss you so much,Do you like school”Caprice ask “Mother we can’t see you move closer to father”Edward Jasper said “Come sit on my lap”Alistair said Caprice sit on his lap. “That’s much better. We like school it’s great here we made some friends” Alistair JR said “Really”Caprice ask “Yes father was right but we do miss everyone., Mother you chance your hair”Edward Jasper said “Yes I did, I love you both”Caprice said “So you're doing well in school”Alistair ask “Yes we our”Alistair Jr said “Are you glad that I sent you there”Alistair ask “Yes “They both said “I love you both and miss you”Caprice said “We know mother bye tell our sisters we love them”Edward Jasper said they were finish talking to them on Skype. “I told you the boys would be happy at that school”Alistair said He kiss Caprice arms. “I still hate you! Caprice yelled she got up.
“You better not love him still! Alistair yelled and lean Caprice up against the wall. “Yes I do! What are you going to do about it! You can burn his love letters but you can’t take the love we share away! Caprice yelled “You didn’t really love him because if you did you would've sleep with him but you didn’t I got to be your first” Alistair yelled and kiss Caprice. “I hate you! I only turn to you because Morgan was dead! “If he was alive I would still be with him! Caprice yelled “I sometimes hate you too! Alistair yelled they had sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment