Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 5~”Sax



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo came in and pour a drink of brandy and drink it then throw the glass and went upstairs and check on Genevieve. Genevieve was sleeping in her bed. “Goodnight Princess. Whatever happened between you're mother and I you're staying right here”Lorenzo said and kiss Genevieve goodnight and left.

At a house~Alexander and Bianca were their. “Daddy I can’t believe you brought me a house”Bianca said “Well you're going to need one with you're baby I want to make up for everything I miss with you”Alexander said “You didn’t leave me you give me away that’s different”Bianca said “That was you're mother who give you alway”Alexander said “Do you forgive mother for giving me away”Bianca ask “Yes I do”Alexander said “If mother wake up would you try to win her back”Bianca ask “Yes , But they're a lot between you're mother and I that we need to talk about”Alexander said “Like what”Bianca ask “You're mother know that I was keep on the ice and that I wasn’t really died”Alexander said “So mother know the whole time and still want Victor to pay”Bianca ask “Yes, I’m sorry”Alexander said “I just don’t get it”Bianca said “You're mother was hurt that’s what she does, When someone hurts her she hurts back just like you're grandmother”Alexander said “You think Mother and Grandmother are alike”Bianca ask “Yes I do, Genevieve try not to be like Skye but she is”Alexander said

At Jax house~Jax came home and check on the twins who were sleeping as Josslyn came in the room. “Thank you Josslyn for watching the twins”Jax said “You're welcome, I sure go”Josslyn said “Alright, See you later”Jax said Josslyn left as Skye came in. “Skye, Why are you here”Jax ask “To do this”Skye said she kiss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment