Saturday, December 19, 2015

Forever mine Part 1 ch 20- “What if”



At Josslyn/Jax office “Josslyn you been doing a great job with this company thank you”Jax said “I loved it here”Josslyn said “I want you to keep working with me”Jax said “Thanks Daddy”Josslyn said “Are you coming to your sister birthday party”Jax ask “Yes”Josslyn said
At Amanda/Daniel~ Sam came in. “How are things going”Sam ask “Great I told Amanda about Page carrying my baby and it went well”Daniel said “That great I’m glad your happy son”Sam said “What about you”Daniel ask “I’m seeing Tea”Sam said “That’s great so you're over mother”Daniel ask “I’m trying”Sam said
At Caprice/Alistair~Caprice was getting dress for her birthday party when Alistair came in. “Is that a new dress”Alistair ask “Yes , Do you like it”Caprice ask “I love it you look great in Red”Alistair said “Thank you”Caprice said “You need some jewelry on”Alistair said he pull out a necklace and put it on Caprice. “Are you still mad at me”Alistair ask “Yes”Caprice said “You will love tonight”Alistair said “Where is the party at”Caprice ask “That one of the surprise”Alistair said he took her arm and they left.
At the Haunted Starr~ Josslyn, William and Page and Rae and Jane and John and Lorenzo and Blair and Tea and Sam and Amanda and Daniel and Stefan and Laura and Alexis and Ric and Kristina and Ned and Lois and Emily and Skye and Jax and Carly were there when Alistair and Caprice came in. “Happy Birthday! everyone yelled “Thank you all for coming”Caprice said “Caprice I have two surprise for you”Alistair said “What is it”Caprice ask “This is ours now I brought the haunted Starr it’s back where it belongs in the Cassadine family”Alistair said “That’s great dear”Caprice said “You’re going to love this one” Alistair said he went behind the bar and pull out a picture. “I had a someone in town make a self-portrait of you”Alistair said Caprice was holding a glass when Alistair took off the cover of the portrait. “No! Caprice said she drop her glass.“What you don’t like it”Alistair ask “No I love it dear “Caprice said she give a look to Josslyn. “It can’t be”Carly said “What”Jax ask “Nothing I need some air”Caprice said “Wait”The man said as he came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment