Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander epilogue ch 6~ “Babies”



At Alexis house~Alexis was drinking some tea as their was a knock on the door she went to open it was Bianca. “Bianca, Come in, What can I do for you”Alexis ask “I need you're advice, I remember my mother telling me how she look up to you and want to be just like you, Since I can’t go to my mother I thought I would come to you too”Bianca said “Sure, What is it”Alexis ask “After just one day, I’m pregnant and I don’t know what I want to do, If I keep this baby I can’t ride anymore and can I be a good mother, I’m so young”Bianca said “Oh Bianca, All this is you're to decision but I will be here for you”Alexis said “That’s what Grandmother say to”Bianca said “Skye”Alexis ask “Yes”Bianca said “Skye is right, Who is the father”Alexis ask “William”Bianca said “Ric son”Alexis ask “Yes, We have a lot in common, I haven’t told him yet’ Bianca said “You need to tell him and both of you make the decision together”Alexis said ‘You're right”Bianca said “Any legal advice you need I will be their to help you”Alexis said “Thanks, I need to tell Daddy too, I just hope it goes well”Bianca said “Me too, Alexander needs to understand it’s you're decision not his, Alexander does love you, Family means everything to him”Alexis said “Yes I know, Expect Victor”Bianca said “I don’t think Alexander and Victor will ever get along anymore”Alexis said “Yeah, Thank you for you're help”Bianca said “You're welcome”Alexis said “I just wish my mother was here to help me”Bianca said “Me too, Genevieve would support whatever you decision”Alexis said “Thanks”Bianca said “You're welcome, If you need anything”Alexis said “I know”Bianca said and left.

At General Hospital~Skylar and Carman were in the nursery room holding their children, “Steven, Lucky, Audrey, Genevieve , Sarah we love you so much and we can’t wait to take you all home”Skylar said “Yes we our going to be just fine, We love you so much”Carman said as Liz and Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Come meet you're grandchildren, Daddy would you like to hold one”Skylar ask “Really”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy, That’s in the past, I was meant to be their mother”Skylar said “I love you Skylar”Lorenzo said “I love you too”Lorenzo said Skylar give Steven to Lorenzo, “What one do I have”Skye ask “Genevieve”Skylar said “How are you going to tell them all apart”Liz ask “They all have a birthmark on different spots on there body”Carman said “Oh that’s good”Skye said “Yes, We also took you're advice on a nanny”Skylar said “Good, We will try our best to help”Skye said “I will too”Liz said “Thanks”Skylar said

At Alexander house~Alexander was doing some paperwork when Bianca came in. “Daddy, Can we talk”Bianca ask “Sure, What is it”Alexander ask “I just found out , I haven’t been to the doctor yet but I’m pregnant”Bianca said “Wow, I didn’t know you were seeing anyone”Alexander said “It was just one night”Bianca said “Oh, What his name”Alexander ask “I haven’t told him yet but I want to tell you first, I may not keep the baby but I don’t want to lose you”Bianca said “Never, I do hope you keep this baby but whatever you decision I will be here for you”Alexander said “Thank you”Bianca said “Thank you're mother, She always believe a woman's body is her choice and no one else and I don’t want to lose you, If you want I can help you raise the baby, I always wanted to be a father”Alexander said “I will think about it, I sure go tell the father”Bianca said “Yes, Don’t push him out of the baby life if you keep him or her”Alexander said “I will not”Bianca said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~The nursery room~ Lorenzo came in and look at the twins as Laurel start to cry and Lorenzo pick her up for the first time. “Hey Laurel, I’m Lorenzo you're name after me , I help deliver you too ,I do love you because I love you're mother”Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said “Did you think I could hate a baby”Lorenzo ask “No that’s not my husband”Skye said “No it’s not, I do love the twins”Lorenzo said “Good, What sure they call you”Skye ask “How about Lorenzo or Uncle Lorenzo”He said “Yeah”Skye said “Skye, Are you glad you pick me over Jax”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m right where I sure be”Skye said she kiss him.”Looking at the twins make me think everything is going to be okay”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Skye said

At William~ William was at home when Bianca came in. “Bianca”William said “I need to talk to you, We haven’t dating that much all we had was one night, One wonderful night but it’s going to chance things”Bianca said “What do you mean by that”William ask “I’m pregnant”Bianca said “Wow”William said “Yeah, I think I want to keep it, My father will help me, You don’t have to do anything”Bianca said “No I want to be apart of this baby life, Please I grow up without a father and I know what that’s like”William said “Okay, I guess we our having a baby,I will call the hospital and let you know”Bianca said “Okay I will be with you every step of the way, I could love you”William said

No comments:

Post a Comment