Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part two ch 18



At Skye/Lorenzo -Genevieve room-Skye was in there with Ken."Ken, Put Genevieve in her wheelchair and then go downstairs and work with her " Skye said "Are you sure"Ken ask "Yes, Lorenzo will not be home for a while and Genevieve needs to work " Skye said "Yes she does " Ken said he pick up Genevieve and put her in her wheelchair and she start to make noise. "Genevieve , Your going to work with Ken" Skye said Genevieve made another noise. "No! Your father not here to save you! You have Lorenzo wrap around your finger"Skye said Skye and Ken took Genevieve downstairs.

At Carly Jail cell-Carly was in her cell when Bobbie came in. "Carly I will help you get out of here" Bobbie said "How"Carly ask "Luke is going to help us"Bobbie said "His coming home? Carly ask "Yes for us"Bobbie said "Thank you , For always stand by me"Carly said " I love you "Bobbie said "I love you too "Carly said the guard came by. "Time to go" the cop said and Bobbie left and Carly lean against the jail cell as someone came by her and put a robe around her mouth.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye was watching Genevieve as Ken was trying to get her to work. “Genevieve. Please I need you to point to the cat”Ken said Genevieve didn’t want to do it and was making noise. “Genevieve, I know you can point come on please I want you to get better, I can’t do this anymore”Skye said Genevieve made another noise as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, You're back”Skye said “Yes, What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Ken is trying to work with Genevieve she needs to do this to get better”Skye said Lorenzo knee close to Genevieve. “Genevieve, Please work with Ken then I will take you out for ice cream any flavor you want”Lorenzo said Genevieve smile at Lorenzo. “Genevieve point to the cat ’Ken said as he was holding flashcards of a cat. Genevieve point to it. “That’s my girl”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said

Skye and Lorenzo went to talk. “Lorenzo, You can’t bribing Genevieve to do therapy, She needs to do this”Skye said “I know, So when did you ask Ken to help get Genevieve out of bed was it as soon as I left”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo I just want Genevieve to get well, I can’t do this anymore”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “Is Carly”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said

Ken was working with Genevieve .”Genevieve point to the duck”Ken said “I hate this! I’m not a child! Do you know I have a high IQ more then you have! Genevieve yelled Lorenzo came by. “Genevieve , You're doing good, Are you done”Lorenzo ask “Yes I guess so”Ken said “Good let’s go get ice cream”Lorenzo said Genevieve smile at Lorenzo. “Lorenzo, We have ice cream here”Skye said “I want to take Genevieve out, Do you want to come”Lorenzo ask “No I need to check on the twins”Skye said “Alright, I will see you tonight”Lorenzo said “Yeah, Don’t stay out too late”Skye said she went by Genevieve and touch her cheek. “I do love you”Skye said she kiss Genevieve and Lorenzo left with Genevieve. “Thank you Ken ’Skye said “You're welcome”Ken said he left.

Skye went by the fireplace and pick up a picture of her and Lorenzo with all the children. “I wish we could go back before all this”Skye said and cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment