Saturday, December 19, 2015

“Forever mine part 1 ch 15- “What if”



At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice was reading a letter from Jazz and was shock by it when Alistair came in. “How dare you leave the hotel like that! “Caprice are you even listen to me!”Alistair yelled “Go away”Caprice yelled “Jazz isn’t alive I know you want her to be but she not I don’t want to you get hurt”Alistair said “Yes only you can hurt me ! Caprice yelled “What does the letter say”Alistair ask “Just that Jazz love me and Brooklyn”Caprice said she went upstairs.
Their bedroom~ Caprice was take off her earrings and touch the necklace when Alistair came in. when Alistair came in holding a drink in his hand Alistair saw the back of Caprice necklace that say M on it he came by and look at it. “Caprice why does it say M on your necklace” it’s from him isn’t it! Alistair yelled he grab the necklace. “No it’s from mother”Caprice said “No you're lying to me again! Alistair yelled he pull of the necklace off Caprice neck and it broke the chain off. “No! Caprice yelled she went on the floor and pick up the necklace. “You can’t fix it! “Anymore things of Morgan in this house! Alistair yelled “Just me”Caprice yelled “Get up”Alistair yelled “No go away! Caprice yelled Alistair left. “Caprice was crying as the maid Meg came in. “It’s going to be okay Mrs.Cassadine, “I can fix it for you my cousin fix jewelry”Meg said “Thanks but I can’t have you fire”Caprice said “Do you want me to make you some tea”Meg ask “No thanks”Caprice said
At Amanda/Daniel~ “Amanda I need to tell you something”Daniel said “What is it”Amanda ask “In medical school I need some money so I donate my sperm and now Page is carrying my child”Daniel said “Oh my god,Did Page make sure it was yours”Amanda ask “No she doesn’t even want me to raise this baby”Daniel said “What are you going to do about it”Amanda ask “I don’t know , Are we okay”Daniel ask “Yes”Amanda said

No comments:

Post a Comment